Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have discovered the art of peeing into bottles

zephyr

zephyr

UK Wizardcel
★★★★★
It's late at night. I'm in my room. I know I gotta go. But my body's semi-paralysis says no. "I don't want to make too much noise... The neighbors may get upset... If I get up now then all that hyper salivate drooling onto my pillow instead of swallowing would be for nothing..."

At that moment, I reached for my empty water bottle. Started urinating down the sides. (To make as little noise as possible.)

Success.

Last edited:
tf is this shit. cucked if u don't piss while worried about neibours.

tf is this shit. cucked if u don't piss while worried about neibours.
I have a very thin wall between me and them. I've been working hard on reducing my noise pollution.

I have a very thin wall between me and them. I've been working hard at reducing my noise pollution.
i see u r concerned and thoughtful citizen unlike the foids . they should be restrai ed and electrocuted.

nigga lives in india where the walls are paper thin.

just how thin are the walls??? surely you can piss without waking them up

71izd1 6moL AC SL1500
71vENGUiL L AC SL1500

Bedpan bottles with screw on lid.

I need something like this when I'm stuck driving for 8 fucking hours

It's late at night. I'm in my room. I know I gotta go. But my body's semi-paralysis says no. "I don't want to make too much noise... The neighbors may get upset... If I get up now then all that hyper salivate drooling onto my pillow instead of swallowing would be for nothing..."

At that moment, I reached for my empty water bottle. Started urinating down the sides. (To make as little noise as possible.)

Success.
I've been peeing in milk jugs for years

I got into the habit because of alcoholism. I can't be pissing about all night using the bathroom (pun intended).

Just haul your ass to the toilet you filthy ape. How hard can it be

Success.
Literally just piss on the sides of the toilet bowl jfl. How have you not figured this out yet

Just haul your ass to the toilet you filthy ape. How hard can it be

Literally just piss on the sides of the toilet bowl jfl. How have you not figured this out yet