Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I have developed anorexia as a result of ugliness

Fontaine

Fontaine

Overlord
★★★★★
Things I have eaten in the last 72 hours: eight sushis, one chocolate bar, four big spoons of Soylent mixed with water and ten raw peanuts. An adult man is supposed to eat 2500 kcal par day, I don't count but I eat less than 1000 kcal for sure.

When I lie face down on my bed, my iliac crest (which is now very apparent) touches down on my hard mattress and compresses the skin, causing me pain. You can see all my ribs and veins due to total absence of subcutaneous fat. That's actually kind of exciting because I see all the contours of my skeleton; that provides me with a very personal memento mori. I also strike gold on the creepiness trifecta now: bulging eyes, dark circles and bony appearance. If anyone from Transylvania wants a butler, hit my inbox.

Last edited:
bro why the fuck are you drinking soylent, at least eat something normal like a salad.

1326751D 9A76 445E B145 DBBEBD0F221F

I am drinking a sixpack of beer, plus one tallboy, and my "food" today is some bacon and a can of tuna.

>Soy is bad for you
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
it is for me. I'm allergic though and it makes my tongue swell up and I get really sick and shit everywhere. I hate it since I like some food with it but I can't really eat it that much since I get sick if I eat enough.

>Soy is bad for you
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:
not all varieties of soylent even contain soy
drinking artificial highly-processed LIQUID FOOD designed to pack a meal's calories into some flavoured gluggy liquid is fucking gay though, you're not an astronaut on the international space station, eat a cucumber or something

bro why the fuck are you drinking soylent, at least eat something normal like a salad.
The danger of soy is a meme, estrogens in processed soy are far too low to be bioactive

The danger of soy is a meme, estrogens in processed soy are far too low to be bioactive
I'm aware of that, however drinking soylent is still unironically one of the most soyboy things you can do. Imagine drinking a gluggy, processed liquid artificially flavoured and designed to contain the calories of a real meal, and then pretending it's not emblematic of the complete and utter domestication of man and his separation from a natural world he once tamed. You've reduced the act of eating food to the arse-end of some shitty industrial process where whey extract and vat-grown algae gets turned into some slop you can insert into yourself as food as efficiently as possible. Soylent is the embodiment of everything wrong with 21st century man, including every wrong with 21st century cucks, and you should feel ashamed for drinking it.

Inceldom/ugliness drops your quality of life drastically. It makes sense when you consider inferior genetics dont last long in nature.

Soy consumption is not associated with a lower total sperm count:
From the study you linked:
Soy sperm

There is no correlation between total sperm count and soy consumption.
Soy consumption is associated with a lower sperm concentration. Sperm concentration is simply millions of sperm per ml. As you can see, high consumers of soy have a higher ejaculate volume, but the same total sperm count, when compared with low soy consumers, which is why their sperm concentration is lower than that of low soy consumers.

I'm not advocating the consumption of soylent, which is far from healthy, but it is unfair to demonize all soy.

Inceldom/ugliness drops your quality of life drastically. It makes sense when you consider inferior genetics dont last long in nature.
High IQ

inferior genetics dont last long in nature.

There's nothing inferior about a lot of incel's genes
Just because women determined them to be doesn't mean they are

If anyone from Transylvania wants a butler, hit my inbox.

Lol, good one.

I'm sorry for you man, if you can try and take better care of yourself, not for stupid shit like success or foids. Just because it's healthier and makes you feel better.

I really know that feel, I've never starved myself quite like that because when I get hungry it's unbearable but I've gone for periods of time without eating and it makes me feel like shit. My diet's shit, I haven't cooked in months, I just go out or eat shit I can throw in the microwave. Life is shit.

There's nothing inferior about a lot of incel's genes
Just because women determined them to be doesn't mean they are

This is true, I should have worded it better perhaps. They are inferior by modern societal and foid standards. I've said before that of we had been born in a totally different time period most of us wouldn't be incels right now. It's this modern cucked society that is the problem.

I know your looks are inferior but instead of eating some pizzas to get your weight back to normal, and then having surgery, you're drinking soy not eating and making yourself uglier on purpose. You have enough money to reshape your entire face

I know your looks are inferior but instead of eating some pizzas to get your weight back to normal, and then having surgery, you're drinking soy not eating and making yourself uglier on purpose. You have enough money to reshape your entire face
To be frank, my post was kind of an attention whorism thing (hey, I can allow myself some normie vices from time to time).

I don't really make myself ugly on purpose and I do plan on getting surgery before the end of the year. It's just that due to me rarely doing calorie-consuming activities, I don't need that much kj anyway. Also, I do calorie restriction for the scientifically established longevity benefits. Living long enough to benefit from advanced medicine and live even longer to maybe one day "have another youth" (given that mine was completely wasted) is a cope of mine that keeps me alive. Lately, though, I'm doing it too harshly perhaps.

I cope with food. Have been gaining weight in the last years since my metabolism got slower with age.

81 kg now.

Because your brain wants your inferior genes to die off

What the fuck.

I guess it's sort of a lesson than money doesn't buy happyness,
considering OP is loaded,
I feel for OP tough.
I guess the lesson is don't chase money, it doesn't help

four big spoons of Soylent

Stop consuming xenoestrogens, and since you are the ornery contrarian type and will probably try to argue with me that soylent doesn't infact exert a xenoestrogenic effect because thats what you read on wikipedia, I will bitch slap you with science so hard your cheek will spontaneously turn red.

I keep hearing that meme but I don't actually know what soylent is or what it tastes like.
can you explain please?
I've had Soya Lattes in the past and it tastes like sugary cum. Tasted my own btw so don't go getting any fruity ideas.

Soya Milk tastes rancid to me. Coconut milk and Almond milk are ok, but just not to my specific taste.

I've had Soya Lattes in the past and it tastes like sugary cum. Tasted my own btw so don't go getting any fruity ideas.

Soya Milk tastes rancid to me. Coconut milk and Almond milk are ok, but just not to my specific taste.
"sugary cum" holy shit:lul::lul: I guess why its a meme

JFL this thread is just everyone mocking him for eating soylent.

I'm aware of that, however drinking soylent is still unironically one of the most soyboy things you can do. Imagine drinking a gluggy, processed liquid artificially flavoured and designed to contain the calories of a real meal, and then pretending it's not emblematic of the complete and utter domestication of man and his separation from a natural world he once tamed. You've reduced the act of eating food to the arse-end of some shitty industrial process where whey extract and vat-grown algae gets turned into some slop you can insert into yourself as food as efficiently as possible. Soylent is the embodiment of everything wrong with 21st century man, including every wrong with 21st century cucks, and you should feel ashamed for drinking it.
Fontaine's a transhumanist though so he probably dreams of a world where everyone lives on pre-processed shit like that.

soy intensifies

Larper faggot

I also think i am anorexic

"Just go on a cut bro, the ladies will be swarming you in no time"

Depressionmaxxed

YES baby! the jackpot

I thought anorexia primarily affected teenage girls desperate to attract Chad

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4