Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have decided to start the looksmaxxxing

janoycresva

janoycresva

hey
-
So today I told my squad leader that I'm quitting ROTC to surgerymaxxx (because of the downtime after acne scar procedures you can't do PT or field work), he wished me luck and set me on my way. It felt like a weight had been lifted off my shoulders because now I can go hard for a year with the scar surgeries, grow a beard to cover up my 2 hypertrophic scars (needed to be clean shaven for ROTC), and bulk back up to 230lbs (needed to be 190lbs for military weight standards which made my scars look even worse because of the excessive fat loss that I experienced after the cystic acne).

I'm excited to begin the process and if anything, I can always just enlist after University.

Don't join the military. Seriously, it's a shitshow.

Don't join the military. Seriously, it's a shitshow.

Well I won't for now, when I get my degree I probably will. I've always wanted to either be a Naval Aviator or some form of SOF.

Just be yourself bro,women like nice guys!

Good luck to you, bro. I enjoy your posts and you're also a fellow pisstrooper. Hope everything works out.

Good luck to you, bro. I enjoy your posts and you're also a fellow pisstrooper. Hope everything works out.

Thank you dude, appreciate it. Same to you as well, make sure to check out the new Las Vegas Misfit videos it sick it piss.

Good luck on your journey bro, hopefully you'll succeed

I hope you succeed in your journey.

Inb4 op only looks a little better after surgery and still looks ugly as fuck.

Well I won't for now, when I get my degree I probably will. I've always wanted to either be a Naval Aviator or some form of SOF.
Brutemaxx bro. You can slay by brutemaxxing, if you are tall enough just work out and be a brute. Your ascension will be glorious :panties::feelsautistic:

I would brutemax if I was tall enough. Fuck my inferior height.

I hope you find success and eventually ascend

Brutemaxx bro. You can slay by brutemaxxing, if you are tall enough just work out and be a brute. Your ascension will be glorious :panties::feelsautistic:

I would brutemax if I was tall enough. Fuck my inferior height.

im not tall enough to absolutely brutemaxxx lol, face is everything
I hope you find success and eventually ascend
thank you
Maybe this could help you.

my skin is beyond "just bad" mane
Inb4 op only looks a little better after surgery and still looks ugly as fuck.
anything could happen

Goodluck man, do your best but remember to keep your expectations low. Don't be too let down if its not as nice as you wanted it to be. What are you doing for money in the meantime?

Goodluck man, do your best but remember to keep your expectations low. Don't be too let down if its not as nice as you wanted it to be. What are you doing for money in the meantime?
thanks man, im in uni studying CS, set to leave with 90k debt in student loans

Joining the military... willing to get hurt or die to protect the society that shuns you... is there anything more cucked an incel can do?