Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have decided that we should offer our support to Jacob Blake. We are friends to Black Lives Matter!!!

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
BLAKE = BASED

Gabrielle Fenrouge of New York Post said:
Blake is accused in the criminal complaint, which was obtained by The Post, of breaking into the home of a woman he knew and sexually assaulting her.

The victim, who is only identified by her initials in the paperwork, told police she was asleep in bed with one of her children when Blake came into the room around 6 a.m. and allegedly said, “I want my sh-t,” the record states.

She told cops Blake then used his finger to sexually assault her, sniffed it and said, “Smells like you’ve been with other men,” the criminal complaint alleges.

The alleged victim said Blake “penetrating her digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without her consent” and she was “very humiliated and upset by the sexual assault,” the record states.

She told police she “was upset but collected herself” and then allegedly ran out the front door after Blake, the complaint says. She then realized her car was missing, checked her purse and saw the keys were missing and “immediately called 911,” the complaint alleges.

The alleged victim told cops she has known him for eight years and claims that he physically assaults her “around twice a year when he drinks heavily.”

Police filed charges against him for felony sexual assault, trespassing and domestic abuse in July when a warrant was issued for his arrest.
Alan Butterfield of Daily Mail said:
The victim said she had her sister spend the night and watch her kids when she was gone.

She said she returned back home at about 4.11am, her sister was sleeping in the living room on the couch with numerous children. She said she took her son with her into the first bedroom down the hallway and went to sleep.

The report states at about 6am the victim was woken up by Jacob Blake.

Blake was standing over her saying, 'I want my sh*t.' As the victim laid on her back, Blake, 'suddenly and without warning, reached his hand between her legs, penetrated her vaginally with a finger, pull it out and sniffed it, and said, ''Smells like you've been with other men.''

The officer noted in the report the victim had a very difficult time telling him this and cried as she told how the defendant (Blake) assaulted her and then the defendant immediately left the bedroom.

She told the police being penetrated digitally caused her pain and humiliation and was done without consent.

Every man should of course have the right to check his fucktoy's pussy scent with his finger whenever he wants to see if she's been faithful. Doesn't matter whether she wants it or not.

IT you don't disagree right? You'd better praise Blake like us or BLM will know you are racists. You don't want that right?

I am hopeful that if the incel community stands in solidarity with Jacob Blake and Black Lives Matter that together our marginalized voices will be heard.

Also maybe Blake didn't do anything and that woman is a dirty liar like all women are. You shouldn't LISTEN AND BELIEVE her, you should listen and believe to this wonderful black FATHER instead. He does what is right and noble.

BASED

In any case, I don't like the cops.

Chad lives matter

Incel lives matter

I don't see anything here that indicates he deserves my support. Imagine sticking your finger into some whore's stinky pussy hole after multiple dicks have entered it already.

I will never support terrorists and criminals. Niggers can eat my shit.
I don't see anything here that indicates he deserves my support. Imagine sticking your finger into some whore's stinky pussy hole after multiple dicks have entered it already.
You guys are really missing the point here.

Do I need to explain chess to you, seriously?

Just get the entire incel movement supporting him, post-haste.

IT v BLM it will be beautiful

You guys are really missing the point here.

Do I need to explain chess to you, seriously?

Just get the entire incel movement supporting him, post-haste.

IT v BLM it will be beautiful
Fuck BLM and fuck IT. I don't support either, get your libtard agenda outta here.

Fuck BLM and fuck IT.
I don't support either,
get your libtard agenda outta here.
I'm a faggot who just quotes replies and adds nothing

You two are missing the point, it's not supporting either, it's trying to get them to destroy each other. I don't care who wins, whoever is left is a reduced threat.

FUCK BLACK LIVES MATTER
They dont give a single fuck about incels, or even blackcels as a matter of fact

It sounds like they were fuckbuddies

You should quit the forum and go join your fellow incels at Antifa, they are allies with blm.

You wont recruit any blackpilled incel here.

It sounds like they were fuckbuddies
Pretty much. 3 kids together but apparently never lived together during the 8 years they've fucked. She said he assaults her twice annually when drinking heavily, so that would be FIFTEEN prior assaults. Unclear how many (if any) she reported prior to this.

Basically how the story goes is Laquisha Booker (the LNB at http://archive.is/YcYRU not sure what middle initial N stands for) filed a sexual assault charge against Jacob S. Blake (Jacob Blake Junior) in May 2020.

This was class 3 (forced sexual "intercourse") because Wisconsin classifies ANY body part (or object) entering another's body as intercourse.

In this case Laquisha alleges he put 1 finger into her vagina without permission. She also alleged that afterwards, he stole her credit card (Great Lakes, made 2 withdrawals of $500 totalling $1000) and he stole the only pair of keys to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002)

Apparently in May they were broken up at the time (police report describes him as ex-BF). The cops showed up May 3 and Laquisha's sister Tamara reported May 4th that Jacob had dropped off the explorer (w/ keys) in her driveway.

Apparently in August when he was reported causing a disturbance at Laquisha's home (had 3 kids in an SUV .. presumably the 2002 Explorer he allegedly stole from her 3 months prior) the cops pulled up his dox and realized he had the sexual assault charge pending.

The weird thing is, news reported Laquisha as his "fiance" so it seems like they went from ex-BF/ex-GF in May to fiancees in August? Very confusing. Is this how relationships work in black communities, blackcels? Lady goes from calling cops saying he assaulted her vagina and penetrated her without permission and got a restraining order, and then agrees to marry him, but doesn't withdraw the police charges or retrstraining order? WTF...

like WHEN exactly did they two get engaged? Was it AFTER the cops shot him?
You should quit the forum and go join your fellow incels at Antifa, they are allies with blm.

You wont recruit any blackpilled incel here.
LOL bro you have to know me and my previous posts to understand the humor here.

Seriously it's going to ruin my plans if I have to explain too much. Basically: just pretend we are pro-Blake and pro-BLM so that when IT attacks us for it, we can sic the BLM mob on IT.

IT probably has Antifa connections (both love to dox) so this could also lead to Antifa v BLM fun

No I don’t care about niggers. Niggers don’t matter

#ColvinLivesMatter

@Colvin76

No I don’t care about niggers. Niggers don’t matter
They matter if they're smashing your windows and setting fire to your home.

They matter if they become talking points in politics leading to a bunch of stupid voting trends.

Also funny thing, Dan MacGuill of Snopes on Sept 4 refused to name Laquisha Booker https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/lifeisasoph-jacob-blake-ex/
Using various methods and several publicly available sources, Snopes has discovered the actual identity of Blake’s ex-girlfriend. We are not naming her, because she alleges to be a victim of sexual assault and domestic abuse, and has so far not chosen to speak publicly. However, we can say with certainty that her name is not “Sabrina,” as the talk radio host Richard Randall claimed on Facebook, and it is not at all conducive to the nickname “Ri.”

That's a complete lie, Laquisha DID choose to speak publicly on August 24 to TMJ4 the day after the shooting happened.

other outlets picked it up:
aug 25 https://nypost.com/2020/08/25/fiancee-says-jacob-blake-was-shot-in-front-of-kids-for-no-reason/
aug 26 https://www.the-sun.com/news/1360763/who-is-jacob-blakes-fiancee-laquisha-booker/

She just backed out of the spotlight once the sexual assault charges she pressed against him on 3 May 2020 came to light since it shows she's being very flippant and strange.

Laquisha was the one who called the cops BTW, saying he violated the order (so she was aware it was still there) and had stole her keys again https://quillette.com/2020/09/08/police-violence-and-the-rush-to-judgment/

If he stole the keys to the Ford Explorer 2002 a 2nd time and the kids were in it, then he was basically trying to kidnap them in it.

IE if he's being send to jail by his ex-GF (who for some reason is a "fiancee" despite having an active restraining order against him still, which she uses?) then he might try to get revenge by hurting the kids, so I expect the officer shot Blake to protect those 3 beautiful black babies as his primary concern, with self-defense being a secondary motive.

If these guys were actually gunhappy they wouldn't have started off with tasers, or would've shot him when he resisted the tasers and kept fighting. They had guns on him the entire time the tasers were used but abstained from firing, showing HUGE restraint

Last edited:
Pretty much. 3 kids together but apparently never lived together during the 8 years they've fucked. She said he assaults her twice annually when drinking heavily, so that would be FIFTEEN prior assaults. Unclear how many (if any) she reported prior to this.

Basically how the story goes is Laquisha Booker (the LNB at http://archive.is/YcYRU not sure what middle initial N stands for) filed a sexual assault charge against Jacob S. Blake (Jacob Blake Junior) in May 2020.

This was class 3 (forced sexual "intercourse") because Wisconsin classifies ANY body part (or object) entering another's body as intercourse.

In this case Laquisha alleges he put 1 finger into her vagina without permission. She also alleged that afterwards, he stole her credit card (Great Lakes, made 2 withdrawals of $500 totalling $1000) and he stole the only pair of keys to her truck (Ford Explorer 2002)

Apparently in May they were broken up at the time (police report describes him as ex-BF). The cops showed up May 3 and Laquisha's sister Tamara reported May 4th that Jacob had dropped off the explorer (w/ keys) in her driveway.

Apparently in August when he was reported causing a disturbance at Laquisha's home (had 3 kids in an SUV .. presumably the 2002 Explorer he allegedly stole from her 3 months prior) the cops pulled up his dox and realized he had the sexual assault charge pending.

The weird thing is, news reported Laquisha as his "fiance" so it seems like they went from ex-BF/ex-GF in May to fiancees in August? Very confusing. Is this how relationships work in black communities, blackcels? Lady goes from calling cops saying he assaulted her vagina and penetrated her without permission and got a restraining order, and then agrees to marry him, but doesn't withdraw the police charges or retrstraining order? WTF...

like WHEN exactly did they two get engaged? Was it AFTER the cops shot him?
Their whole relationship seems suspect. Maybe she reports him to the cops when she gets mad at him despite the implicit, and sometimes explicit, suggestion that they are in a relationship. Sounds weird tbh