Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal I have daydream-fantasies that I will have a gf in 1-2 years. But then I keep remember: it won’t happen! 0% chance

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
i Fanta about sex with this non-ugly gf, about Netflix and chill, about doing activities with her, cooking with her, that I don’t have social anxiety anymore (who am I kidding: 14 years of mistreatment by strangers, I have extreme social anxiety, I can’t just go to a restaurant or a shopping mall, I need to wear baseball hat to shopping mall (only go very rarely, when I need to help my mom)… people have always made fun of me or stared and talked about me, I’ll never recover from that.

Stop thinking you're entitled to sex, romance and companionship, women don't owe you shit buckaroonie boyo:bluepill::smonk:

I was at the cafe bar today, a hot girl was drinking her coffee alone but i just sat there like a retard. It seems weird but she looked like she judged me. At least i could make her uncomfortable.

i Fanta about sex with this non-ugly gf, about Netflix and chill, about doing activities with her, cooking with her, that I don’t have social anxiety anymore (who am I kidding: 14 years of mistreatment by strangers, I have extreme social anxiety, I can’t just go to a restaurant or a shopping mall, I need to wear baseball hat to shopping mall (only go very rarely, when I need to help my mom)… people have always made fun of me or stared and talked about me, I’ll never recover from that.
You and i are entitled to sex (in real life)

Btw if you were 6ft2 would you still be in this position

I’m sure, yes, bc I look extremely strange and unattractive (deformed face and weird skull), random strangers laugh when they see me

How bored i am, how bored i was, how bored i will be.. and all because of This! Every day is the same! Aren't you ashamed of yourself, sitting here all day long, posting stuff like "no gf bad(" every day without any semblance of original thought!!!!!

I’m sure, yes, bc I look extremely strange and unattractive (deformed face and weird skull), random strangers laugh when they see me
But let's say you had a normal face would you be here?

But let's say you had a normal face would you be here?
Hm good question. Probably not bc then I could have developed normally (socially I mean, I would have had friends etc). We’re it not for a disorder that made my facial bones and head grow wrong during puberty, I’d be a Chad. I just have a weird structure and I’m deformed (no surgery possible). This made me extremely self-conscious ever-since I was 12. I’m 26 now. KHHV. It’s over for me and it’s practically impossible to accept

these are really brutal scenariosm i have stopped dreaming. and have sometimes nightmares instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back