Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have daily panic attacks

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
I always knew my life sucked but in the last week's it really got out of control. I can barely really think and everytime I think about my life I feel a dark void inside of my stomach and I have to breath out so it doesn't consume me. I have multiple panic attacks a day and I'm very panicking. I just recovered but I get triggered a lot by a lot of factors. I always knew my life sucked but I'm unable to really think constantly I feel like in a constant state of panic and I can't think properly. If I tried reading this post I couldn't. I thought I would die or fall unconscious. I have a shit life Google tells me to take antidepressants and go to therapy but I don't want to take that. I just want you to know that I've been posting less in the last week's because I feel like in a constant state of pain and a void inside me I cry a lot too I have been tormented for years and I can't even really think I feel like on drugs but without the side effects Did I do something wrong I can't do anything it's Monday I can't take school anymore I'm collapsing I'm considering staying up all night so I'm physically unable to go to school because I'm fucking paranoid althought we don't have any exams or something I had multiple panic attacks today and I'm still recovering but I still can't fucking think. Anyone else relate?

I tried laughing this is the first time in my life I was physically unable to laugh I read online in an article if you laugh you're happy when I was down bad crying I could laught but now I can't I feel like I need medical help I feel sick and still panicking

Our existence is so brutal. :fuk:

I will never escape this shit I'm mentally tormented I don't know man I wish I could be chad not because I get to fuck foids I don't want to be down bad anymore I want positive reinforcement from foids

Jesus dude sounds like you need to take a break from all this. Try to go on a walk or watch your fav movie and log off here for a bit

Jesus dude sounds like you need to take a break from all this. Try to go on a walk or watch your fav movie and log off here for a bit
im barely able to walk i feel like i could fall unconscious i switched from phone to console i talk on console took all my energy im still breathing heavily my parents are out away they dont care i need therapy being left alone on a tropical island for 30 days without rich chads with 70 iq life mogging me poor sub5 140 iq i cant afford shit my mother told me to go work since im 16 now i tried to write application i got panic attack because rich chad does nothing and gets clothing and pussy

Depression and anxiety disorder, not a good combination, try weed to calm down

I always knew my life sucked but in the last week's it really got out of control. I can barely really think and everytime I think about my life I feel a dark void inside of my stomach and I have to breath out so it doesn't consume me. I have multiple panic attacks a day and I'm very panicking. I just recovered but I get triggered a lot by a lot of factors. I always knew my life sucked but I'm unable to really think constantly I feel like in a constant state of panic and I can't think properly. If I tried reading this post I couldn't. I thought I would die or fall unconscious. I have a shit life Google tells me to take antidepressants and go to therapy but I don't want to take that. I just want you to know that I've been posting less in the last week's because I feel like in a constant state of pain and a void inside me I cry a lot too I have been tormented for years and I can't even really think I feel like on drugs but without the side effects Did I do something wrong I can't do anything it's Monday I can't take school anymore I'm collapsing I'm considering staying up all night so I'm physically unable to go to school because I'm fucking paranoid althought we don't have any exams or something I had multiple panic attacks today and I'm still recovering but I still can't fucking think. Anyone else relate?
You will get through this bro. I sort of know what it feels like. 6 years ago I would also have these panic attacks and I would be too scared to leave the house or do anything really. I would convince my mom to call me in sick for school, because I was scared that I would faint. Eventually things got better for me luckily. I would suggest playing some vidya or listening to music.

Anyone else relate?
I relate although my panic attacks are not caused by anxiety but from cardiac wound issues.

I used to breath out uncontrollably my entire lung capacity whenever I had a panic attack just like you and then take lengthy 10% lung capacity breaths and I felt like I was about to die 24/7. When I tried gymcelling again I was about to faint, my heart was about to burst and my scalp was tingling and painful. Headaches, hard flaccid syndrome and a bunch of other tough shit.

But I managed to fix this issue by taking many deep long breaths and putting my legs up in the sky. I needed alot more oxygen to fuel my body for some reason.
Just as if I taught my body not to breath therefore I suffer from hypoxia.

Try out that advice and report back to me okay?

Picnic attacks are bad bro

Yes I have dealt with panic attacks or some form of anxiety since high school. And I’m oldcel now. It’s sucks.

How do people get panick attacks?

Great wall of text, suffice to say that I dnr, mang

How do people get panick attacks?
Comes out of nowhere. One moment suddenly you have a hard time breathing and your heart beats so fast you're afraid you fall unconscious

Comes out of nowhere. One moment suddenly you have a hard time breathing and your heart beats so fast you're afraid you fall unconscious
I’ve had a few, not as frequent as you though, sounds brutal. Do you listen to any music to cope/breathing exercises?

Do you take any supplements? If you do stop taking B-vitamins

Also I recommend keto diet, its worth the try, keto diet increases GABA which is the neurotransmitter that benzos increase. It could work for you