Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have CS 1.6 on my nintendo switch

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Dont ever get up
★★★★★
Screenshot 20240621 082857 Gallery

Lol the nintendo switch is trash there's nothing to play

720p 30fps games you can play better on an Xbox 360 unless you're thinking of their garbage exclusives
zelda ain’t too bad

720p 30fps games you can play better on an Xbox 360 unless you're thinking of their garbage exclusives
1080p 60 when hooking it up to the TV, Quit coping!

Gaystation fanboy cope
I only like the PS3, I have it jailbroken, I can play pirated games online too, If i get banned a new console ID to mask my original is like 5 dollar on EBAY

Get Rebug CFW and spoof it to the latest version then use a PSNpatch app to spoof your console id to a non banned one.

What game are you playing on the Switch that can't be played better elsewhere
Exclusives like mario and pokemon, The switch was a chrismas gift from my sister in 2017

I reccomend getting Hekate PI or Athmosphere CFW if you want to pirate games.

I have a switch lite but its not jailbroken.
Check if you can jailbreak it with Tegra RCM chip and bootloader for the USB C entrance on the switch, You can find this on ebay called RCM loader, Your basically adding a unspoken code to the NVIDIA GPU in the Switch that enables you to download free games and software.

I have one like this!

Last edited:
Check if you can jailbreak it with Tegra RCM chip and bootloader for the USB C entrance on the switch, You can find this on ebay called RCM loader, Your basically adding a unspoken code to the NVIDIA GPU in the Switch that enables you to download free games and software.

I have one like this!
My switch was made in 2022 after this got patched so i would need an actual chip if i ever wanted to jailbreak it but im not interested atm.

My switch was made in 2022 after this got patched so i would need an actual chip if i ever wanted to jailbreak it but im not interested atm.
You can trade it for an older one, Fuck paying for overpriced games, Plus they removed mods from GMOD so they deserve to be pirated!

I got on both Windows XP computers, game rocks

nintendo sbitch

Last edited:
nintendo sbitch
Nigtendo Switch is what i call it, But i do have some fun with it now as its jailbroken, I need a new dock which is 10 dollar on Temu then imma play mario and pokemon, Imma use it as a mario and pokemon console because other consoles i have doesnt have this, And i cant figure out how to install games on my Modded WII console

Lol the nintendo switch is trash there's nothing to play
They have a few interesting jrpgs and visual novels but that's it, their mainline games (Zelda/Mario) are all trash except Metroid and those fuckers don't want to release sequel with a banger ip like F-Zero. Fuck Nintendo.

And you can emulate anything that is worth playing on PC so i see zero reason to have such weak hardware, portability doesn't matter since i'm a neet and don't want to play all the time, bed is for resting not gaming.

They have a few interesting jrpgs and visual novels but that's it, their mainline games (Zelda/Mario) are all trash except Metroid and those fuckers don't want to release sequel with a banger ip like F-Zero. Fuck Nintendo.

And you can emulate anything that is worth playing on PC so i see zero reason to have such weak hardware, portability doesn't matter since i'm a neet and don't want to play all the time, bed is for resting not gaming.
Also, playing handheld games just looks childish.

I used to play zombie mode and jail all day
I didn't play zombie mode, I used to play on rat3, dust2 and poolparty(my favourite map).

This is truly the most ultragigabased game you could ever play on this cucked video game console. I still play 1.6 daily.

I played CS 1.6 a few times back in 2004.

What? I've never ignored anyone

Also I'm following you
Oh ok, Mb brocel, I thought there was an issues as you never reply to me, Pls dont hate me, I need more friends man!