Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have created a Minecraft server for .is

lowz1r

lowz1r

I hate my life
★★★★★
I am hosting a survival Minecraft server for .is (unofficially)

It is on the latest version at the time of writing (java edition 1.21.1)

Server IP

>inb4 I have your ip (I know what I'm doing)

It will be up pretty much 24/7.

Other

Tagging everyone who said they were interested.
@SecularNeo-Khazar @userrrr @Mokkecl @Solid @LDARbeforeROPE @HomicidalSuicidal88 @DarkStar @BlackCel_from_ZA @ain @bruhwtf @supersoldier @coolguy87 @Da_Yunez @foidbashercel @IncelAndProud33 @Britbongler

The server is now set to cracked.

Meaning you can join without an official launcher.

Last edited by a moderator:
thx, noted.

Last edited:
My, is this some IP grabber?

It is on the latest version at the time of writing (java edition 1.20.1)

Server IP

Other

@SecularNeo-Khazar @userrrr @Mokkecl @Solid @LDARbeforeROPE @HomicidalSuicidal88 @DarkStar @BlackCel_from_ZA @ain @bruhwtf @supersoldier @coolguy87 @Da_Yunez @foidbashercel @IncelAndProud33 @Britbongler

Some technicalities
I decided not to crack the server (I set offline-mode=false).

this only affects you if you are a tlaunchercel.

I did this for security reasons. If you wanna play on this server, you need to have purchased minecraft.
I use have the pirated version of minecraft, can I join? Where are the servers hosted?

for now i have disabled non official mojang accounts from joining (for security reasons)

it is hosted in NA-east.
Fuck I would've bought it mang, but playing on 250+ ms is literally bad, i know minecraft isn't that bad on high ping but I'll always lose on bed wars and that stuff mang

Fuck I would've bought it mang, but playing on 250+ ms is literally bad, i know minecraft isn't that bad on high ping but I'll always lose on bed wars and that stuff mang
I haven't played on servers in forever

I mainly play survival

By servers, I meant public ones with games n' sheit like that- I've been on private ones

Server IP

Other

Some technicalities

I did this for security reasons. If you wanna play on this server, you need to have purchased minecraft.
I wish

250+ from South Africa. Brutal pingpill.

Server IP

Other

Some technicalities

Should have cracked it, Im Legacylaunchercel.

@Da_Yunez @BlackCel_from_ZA

I have made the server cracked so you can join.

i will be adding some sort of whitelist later on though to prevent abuse

I will be on in 2 hours bro
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ @DarkStar @Left4Dead wanna play

undefined
Then me, while played most Minecraft, wasn't tagged

How many plugins have you there?

i kind of want to do an anarchy server but ill see what others think first. then ill add the plugins based on that.

Server IP

Other

The server is now set to cracked.

Meaning you can join without an official launcher.
Cool. I will try and join around 00:00 UTC +2

currently none. just anti dupe to prevent blatant cheats.

i could add any or even make any if needed
I would help with luckperms and plotsquared

And add some spigot or other engine worldedit, I would build something large. When I join maybe I'll ask or /op, but I'm outside rn

I would help with luckperms and plotsquared

And add some spigot or other engine worldedit, I would build something large. When I join maybe I'll ask or /op, but I'm outside rn
using paper, which is an optimized fork of spigot. all spigot or bukkit plugins will work on paper though.

but the question is, what kind of server is this going to be? do we even want to allow worldedit or other non-vanilla gameplay?

we could also fuck around for a bit before actually deciding rules for the server.

but the question is, what kind of server is this going to be? do we even want to allow worldedit or other non-vanilla gameplay?

we could also fuck around for a bit before actually deciding rules for the server.
As first mode I would build SMP with plots - freebuild, later add some warps for free resources and add drops from stone and deepslate. Then use bungeecord if more game mods will be needed

Ill be on in a moment bro.

not working lil bro

you didnt put cracked in aternos

remove the space character its not allowed