Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have come to the conclusion that most men out there are assholes

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
Most men out there are looking for some weak man to bully or make fun of. My real life experiences confirm this. A lot of men really are on the lookout to get you if you are a weak ugly guy with some flaws.

My own curry community consists of mostly shitty men. Guys i have never seen would come up to me and make daring remarks because they are not scared of me. In my own temple i used to be bullied. Some random dude would just hammer his knee into me and laugh about it while not taking me seriously. I warned him but he never gave a fuck.

And since i live in a white country i dont need to even describe in full detail how a balding curry gets treated. A lot of men just give dirty aggressive looks (EVEN RANDOM ETHNIC) or will be passive aggressive but in a childish way. People give no fucks about the feelings of someone. They just do it to feel better about themselves later.

Most men see a guy like me as a victim. They can sense something about me. They know i have some weak spots and the world has no fucking mercy.

This is one reason why i became a shut-in and avoid going out. Society has become a toxic place for Truecels.

Some guys are obsessed about mogging or one-uping other men, it's exhausting dealing with those types ngl.

They are disgusting cowards. Why normies always pray on those physically weak or mentally ill? If you want to act bold then attack some mafia or street gangs in your city. But they never do that.

Some guys are obsessed about mogging or one-uping other men, it's exhausting dealing with those types ngl.
:feelsree:i wanna kill them all as much as foids

Become a Shit in a SEA full of Shits or get Shitted on

Thats what this all is , one upping the Next poor fuck so you can be left Alone and gain some Status in the meantime

And since i live in a white country i dont need to even describe in full detail how a balding curry gets treated. A lot of men just give dirty aggressive looks (EVEN RANDOM ETHNIC) or will be passive aggressive but in a childish way. People give no fucks about the feelings of someone. They just do it to feel better about themselves later.
:feelsrope:
Was mich am meisten abfuckt ist die Mischung aus abgehoben und kindlich

not telling you to man up because am a pussy too , maybe next time just grab whatever is in your sight and hit him with it if they bully you or just punch them

Thats what this all is , one upping the Next poor fuck so you can be left Alone and gain some Status in the meantime

This is why I never ever feel sorry for the victims of ER, Cho, and the others.

I've always hated these people too.

Intrasexual competition.