Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have been trying to improve my jawline for 18 MONTHS!

AfrikanCel

AfrikanCel

Extremely jaded blackcel
-
And it may be subconscious but looking at pictures, my jaw has defi itley squared up and thickened. It is becoming more chadlike but I believe with mewing it can get even better.

IT ISN'T OVER friends.

Another 2 years of work and I should be a +.5/10 on the scale.

What'd you do exactly? If you don't mind

Did you do jaw exercises or mewing?

What'd you do exactly? If you don't mind
It could simply be due to maturity but I have been eating more wholesome food. Less junk and more whole foods. This means I have to chew more and there is more stimulation on my bones. Combine this with lots of milk for calcium and it promotes jaw bone growth I think. Also being a strict nose breather and keeping the jaw muscles tense several times a day to improve nutrient blood flow to the region. Also losing fat.

I have gained more angles and shadows to my face. Also not sleeping on the side of my face allows for there to be less pressure on the jaw bones during sleep so they can expand and grow. Sleep on your back theory.
Did you do jaw exercises or mewing?

Good job, man. Hopefully you ascend

This is the most unscientific snakeoil post I've ever read

Have you tried the jawbone growing soundwaves on youtube?

Good job, man. Hopefully you ascend
It has been a long road. I am just glad that my anxiety meant that for the past 18 months I have kept my mouth shout and remain silent. This means my tongue presses against the roof of my mouth which is mewing I think.

My jawline has improved substantially so I will keep doing what I am doing until I become chadlite. I will share knowledge with my brethren.
Be EXTREMELY careful however as after 18 months my teeth have began hurtin for no reason. Likely to be related.

Last edited:

Proper oral posture can help with bone structure, especially at a young age. There's studies on twins who look completely different because one of them was mouth breathing

Proper oral posture can help with bone structure, especially at a young age. There's studies on twins who look completely different because one of them was mouth breathing
High IQ

It could simply be due to maturity but I have been eating more wholesome food. Less junk and more whole foods. This means I have to chew more and there is more stimulation on my bones. Combine this with lots of milk for calcium and it promotes jaw bone growth I think. Also being a strict nose breather and keeping the jaw muscles tense several times a day to improve nutrient blood flow to the region. Also losing fat.

I have gained more angles and shadows to my face. Also not sleeping on the side of my face allows for there to be less pressure on the jaw bones during sleep so they can expand and grow. Sleep on your back theory.
The facial bones are influenced by forces so it makes sense that your jawline has improved.

Even if I believe this, what are the odds that OP is young enough for this to matter?
I have pictures for proof.
I compare pictures from then and now and the difference is clear.

mastic gum and mewing is your best hope

Holy shit, so much broscience. It's all about genetics, everything else makes a 5% difference at most. OP is young and still developing, if he gets a Chad jaw that means he would get a Chad jaw anyway, with or without diet and exercise. Don't be naive

Holy shit, so much broscience. It's all about genetics, everything else makes a 5% difference at most. OP is young and still developing, if he gets a Chad jaw that means he would get a Chad jaw anyway, with or without diet and exercise. Don't be naive
No one in my family or my ancestors have a Chad jaw. I will mew until I am the first.

I have pictures for proof.
I compare pictures from then and now and the difference is clear.

Is it possible this is due to weight loss and not all the pseudo-science you claim helped you?

idk why ppl deny this.

You can train your massateur muscles.

And it may be subconscious but looking at pictures, my jaw has defi itley squared up and thickened. It is becoming more chadlike but I believe with mewing it can get even better.

IT ISN'T OVER friends.

Another 2 years of work and I should be a +.5/10 on the scale.

What have you been doing

All that makes sense, mouth breathing will continue to have negative effects. I am pretty sure my jaws have got more narrow from 20 - 24 and I noticed once looking in the mirror kind of like how the hell do I look that different. I am not trying hard to breath through the nose only, but at night its hard cause I am currently on Zopiclone which is a strong sleeping drug and dont want to die by taping my mouth shut, although I will as soon as I am off

idk why ppl deny this.

You can train your massateur muscles.
I happen to know all about that. I had a belt with plates that I would lift with my jaw, also had a rubber ball that I'd bite all the time. That was at a time I used roids and was jacked as fuck. Like I said, it makes a 5% difference at most, the jaw muscles swell a bit and that's it, as soon as you stop within a few months it goes back to normal. It can never make the actuaal bone grow or get thicker etc. You can not change your bone structure (check thread in my sig for a lesson)

I happen to know all about that. I had a belt with plates that I would lift with my jaw, also had a rubber ball that I'd bite all the time. That was at a time I used roids and was jacked as fuck. Like I said, it makes a 5% difference at most, the jaw muscles swell a bit and that's it, as soon as you stop within a few months it goes back to normal. It can never make the actuaal bone grow or get thicker etc. You can not change your bone structure (check thread in my sig for a lesson)
A few months is significant. I will take a few months.

A few months is significant. I will take a few months.
For a 5% difference? That means you already have a Chad lite jaw and just need a slight buff. Most people here have a recessed jaw and 5% wouldn't do shit for them

For a 5% difference? That means you already have a Chad lite jaw and just need a slight buff. Most people here have a recessed jaw and 5% wouldn't do shit for them
5% here. 5% there. Another 5% there and I could go from a 3/10 to a 5.5/10 (my max after maxxing everything)

5% here. 5% there. Another 5% there and I could go from a 3/10 to a 5.5/10 (my max after maxxing everything)
The problem is you need a minimum of 7/10 to create carnal attraction. That means you need a minimum base of 5/10 to looksmaxx to 7/10 with all the tricks. Anything less than 7/10 and you are invisible

The problem is you need a minimum of 7/10 to create carnal attraction. That means you need a minimum base of 5/10 to looksmaxx to 7/10 with all the tricks. Anything less than 7/10 and you are invisible
It truely is over.

Lol I have a receding chin so my jawline will always get fucked

what is the point of even making these shit threads without pics lol?

Anyone can right anything on the internet. A lot of people invest so much time in doing certain things they believe should impact them positively that they start to actually convince themselves they look different due to some minor lifestyle change just to trick their brains into thinking the effort was worthwhile.

In 9 months you will still be here, since if you couldn't find a girlfriend without a "well-defined" jaw then trust me you still won't be able to find one with a minimally better jaw (and that is if it has actually changed.

Anyone can right anything on the internet. A lot of people invest so much time in doing certain things they believe should impact them positively that they start to actually convince themselves they look different due to some minor lifestyle change just to trick their brains into thinking the effort was worthwhile.

In 9 months you will still be here, since if you couldn't find a girlfriend without a "well-defined" jaw then trust me you still won't be able to find one with a minimally better jaw (and that is if it has actually changed.
I will maxx EVERYTHING for a +2.5/10 so I will be 5.5/10. Then I will be able to attract a 0/10 foid.
I know. Maybe a beard can hide it, idk...

My jawline would be KILLER if my chin wasn’t receding.
Beard will not work. Try growing an afro.

Yeah, placebo is very powerfull, especially when you're a desperate incel grabbing for straws. But that can be a good thing for his mental health, if he thinks it works he will feel better

Yeah, placebo is very powerfull, especially when you're a desperate incel grabbing for straws. But that can be a good thing for his mental health, if he thinks it works he will feel better
It may be cope but wish me luck.