Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been slowly redpilling my mother - I am feeding her pieces of my rejections - it's so realistic and she can't deny it

U

uninstall

Banned
-
i told my mother about some of my rejections - 2 of them

She said - show me the women. Her idea was and has always been that I go for the wrong women (blue pill.)

I found their facebooks and showed them to her - She said that they are sympatethic.

I explained to her exactly what happened and she just had nothing to say.

The redpilling will continue as follows:

There's a girl at work that my mother liked. She told me to go for her. I said yes, but first I will wait until I no longer work there. This year I am 100% quitting that job. After I quit or the girl does so, I will approach her.

Then will report the rejections to my mother.

Just approach brah...

I guess calling people sympathetic runs in the family

good, maybe these boomers will finally understand something about the third millenium but i doubt it.. my dad is spamming me with PUA shit on whatsapp right now

your mother already knows its over for you... stop torturing her tbh

Great thing. Red and blackpilling normies and beautiful humans is way to get some compassion at least.
your mother already knows its over for you... stop torturing her tbh
But she born him, she tortured him all his life long.

I guess calling people sympathetic runs in the family
:feelskek:
There's a girl at work that my mother liked. She told me to go for her. I said yes, but first I will wait until I no longer work there. This year I am 100% quitting that job. After I quit or the girl does so, I will approach her.

blackpilled nostradamus :feelsokman:

From redpill to blackpill in no time.

Tell her how many times you actually been rejected

i told my mother about some of my rejections - 2 of them

She said - show me the women. Her idea was and has always been that I go for the wrong women (blue pill.)

I found their facebooks and showed them to her - She said that they are sympatethic.

I explained to her exactly what happened and she just had nothing to say.

The redpilling will continue as follows:

Is she still ghosting your sister?
good, maybe these boomers will finally understand something about the third millenium but i doubt it.. my dad is spamming me with PUA shit on whatsapp right now

Blackpilling a mother is the hardest step.

She still thinks there is time for you, she'll give up once you pass 40 (if you make it that far) no foid ever is willing to accept they raised a subhuman.

I agree. fathers are easy but moms are bluepilled af
Agree lol. Even my father suggests me to careermaxx so I can afford my looksmaxxing plan

Agree lol. Even my father suggests me to careermaxx so I can afford my looksmaxxing plan
My dad knows how it's over for Bald and short men. He also knows racepill

i told her because she constantly asks why i am single
Tell her that it's so over for you that even the incel community reveres you as a saint.

It is fucking over for me tbh I bet my parents will start to ask me when i get in college. fuck my life they want me to find a girl to marry after military service and finding a job