Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have been seeing this Just Be American theory going around, how can an ethnic do this?

• Thread starter Deleted member 9229
  • Start date
Deleted member 9229

Deleted member 9229

SandNigga
-
Seeing around threads some people saying JBA (Just be American) what the fuck does that mean? I am an USA raised ethnic shitskin how can i use Just be American??

It doesn't work for ethnics however:

Just Be Black American = legit (with certain conditions, must be tall. Blacks can fuck even with ugly face)
Just Be White American = legit (At least normie tear looking and also tall)

Get on tinder, say you are American, set location to SEA. Enjoy.

You don't, it's a gigacope from narcy Americans. Average american looks like shit, dresses like shit, eats like shit tbh

Average mutt trying to run JBA game

passport/accent game is legit
american travellers are instantly perceived as higher status than locals, it works for black americans and white passing latinos also

passport/accent game is legit
american travellers are instantly perceived as higher status than locals, it works for black americans and white passing latinos also
how about brown arab?

You don't, it's a gigacope from narcy Americans. Average american looks like shit, dresses like shit, eats like shit tbh

Average mutt trying to run JBA game

They r in Russia bro in India they would be worshipped as gods

how about brown arab?
you instantly have higher status in your native country because you're american. you probably framemog most saudis too

but i don't think JBA would work for you in the west.

you instantly have higher status in your native country because you're american. you probably framemog most saudis too

but i don't think JBA would work for you in the west.
Btw, do you know who the guy in your avatar is? he is a funny guy kek

SKIEEEEEUUP :feelsgah::feelsgah:
AHAHHAA LMFAOO YOU GOT IT
LAUGH1
MY NIGGA:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

These theories just keep getting more and more retarded