Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been psychologically scarred by faggots

Gutless

Gutless

Cut my life into pee sez
-
Inb4 fakecel, JFL.

I have always looked like a skinny and shy faggot. This has attracted actual faggits from school and in my personal life to pursue me. I have had instances of physical faggotry commited against me completely against my will by males in my age range. I dont harbor anger at them they were confused themselves and i forgive them. But i am still damaged. I have had 3 other faggots verbally abuse me by insinuating that i engage in sexually faggot relations with them or be their faggot boyfriend. And of course i have had females convinced i was a faggot and treat me like a little shy faggit baby, or make fun of me and call me gay.

I have only ever wanted to have sex with women, kiss women, get blowjobs from women, etc never have i been interested in men. I am only now realizing my insanely low self esteem and supreme shyness through life has likely been because of this faggotic abuse. Faggotry needs to be illegal due to the damage it causes men.

I have had instances of physical faggotry commited against me completely against my will by males in my age range
Like what?

It’s over for twinkcels

Nothing I would like to talk about. Not sex. Curious faggot.
Hehehe okay buddy.
Why didn't you just beat them up? I wouldn't accept that kind of treatment.

Hehehe okay buddy.
Why didn't you just beat them up? I wouldn't accept that kind of treatment.
because they were all older or stronger than me. i was extremelty shy and skinny, you think i would do shit?

Jfl, if you could remove those gay predators you would slay females?
i dont know about slay, but i know for a fact that this damaged my self esteem greatly.

people thought i was a faggot by default in middle and high school. i must have given off some truly pathetic vibes. if others could see that then imagine how bad i must have felt on the inside. this girl i hated because she was dumb and bitchy but i used to stand next to waiting for school to start was telling her friends that i was gay and i told her i am not i really am not gay and i dont know why you think i am, and she said its ok you dont have to feel bad everybody already knows your gay just relax. stupid whore. :lasereyes: :foidSoy::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

i have never even come close to wanting to do anything gay. I dont know why this happened to me. in fact i have been incredibly horny for girls even in kindergarten. my life is a fucking joke.

Jfl, if you could remove those gay predators you would slay females?
He's too addicted to cock now, he can't slay foids anymore.
because they were all older or stronger than me. i was extremelty shy and skinny, you think i would do shit?
When did this happen? I have a hard time believing that modern schools in the U.S have enough faggots to cause this. Back then they would usually get their shit kicked in by normal people.

He's too addicted to cock now, he can't slay foids anymore.
:soy::banhammer:
When did this happen? I have a hard time believing that modern schools in the U.S have enough faggots to cause this. Back then they would usually get their shit kicked in by normal people.
the last thing that happened was in highschool 10 years ago. but it all started when i was like 8 probably.

one of the faggots did it in the middle of class, when he told me that he masturbated to the thought of me and he kept talking about putting things in his butt. people didnt do anything to defend me. there was this stupid bitch that was there and she just laughed and made this like pitiful face for me. i wish i didnt get degraded by faggots. when a faggot comes onto you its like they are saying you are weak and pathetic like a female and that you dont deserve a female. I hate them.

Faggot was the most popular thing to call a ugly dude in school when I was a kid.

A few punches usually stopped that shit quickly. At least publicly...

Faggot was the most popular thing to call a ugly dude in school when I was a kid.

A few punches usually stopped that shit quickly. At least publicly...
it was worse than that. people thought i was actually gay.

american psycho GIF by Maudit

Manlet Twink cel ogre. Reincarnation

Maybe try to be less fastidious?
idk what you mean but some kid told me i seemed like the kind of person that got raped by a catholic priest. people could sense that i was damaged. they thought i was weird so they assumed i was gay

Manlet Twink cel ogre. Reincarnation
im not a manlet. its ogre regardless.