Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I Have Been Out Classed By LastGerman

nihility

nihility

Mоd
★★★★★
Me and LastGerman recently got into a debate about drivers license. I made the argument that human males do look better than females on average because of the phenomena of female selection in pre-civilization times. I made the argument that hypergamy existed prior to the first agricultural revolution approximately 10 thousand years ago. LastGerman made the argument that males were the exclusive selectors of mates for all of humanities history except of course until fairly recent times. To keep this post concise I will summarize by saying our debate came to a point where I agreed to concede if LastGerman proved that even before the first civilization in Anatolia males were the mate selectors. As it so happened to be, LastGerman proved with deductive reasoning, historical fact, and evolutionary biology that he was right on the matter; particularly by pointing out that one of the key distinguishing features of female selectivity in species of the mammal kingdom is vivid colors to appear on the males, a feature of which human males do not possess.

I hope the users who claim I am narcissistic or too egotistical can read and reevaluate their opinion on me after this. I will not allow my pride to get in the way of truth and admit defeat where it is laid upon me. LastGerman and I had an intellectual duel, I was outwitted, out-matched, out-spoken, and most importantly OUT-CLASSED. This is no concession of my identity to his nor a concession of total defeat in character. I merely admit and concede that in this particular thread, that particular debate, I have seen victory possess my opponent a forth my very eyes.

d90.png

I was once an innocent soul full of motivation and excessive optimism, but once I wrongfully took the driver's license pill that fact has forever changed for the absolute worse.

After consuming the DLP, I have been forever exonerated to a depressing life full of nothing but pure loneliness and torment.
I'm a mere shell of who I formerly was and the memory regarding this realization will forever leave its hideous scar on my innocent mind.
I will NEVER EVER be the same.

For those who are fortunate enough to have not taken the DLP:
DONT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

Last edited:
d90.png

I was once an innocent soul full of motivation and excessive optimism, but once I wrongfully took the drivers license pill that fact has forever changed for the absolute worse.

After consuming the DLP, I have been forever exonerated to a depressing life full of nothing but pure loneliness and torment.
I'm a mere shell of who I formerly was and the memory regarding this realization will forever leave its hideous scar on my innocent mind.
I will NEVER EVER be the same.

For those who are fortunate enough to have never taken the DLP:
DONT. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.
thanks for the heads up

Okay i guess

thanks for the heads up
No problem, but you have a driver's license though.
You already know the enormous advantages that it brings to someone that is as privileged as you.

tl;dr you got schooled

@MENSA_IQcel thoughts ?