Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have been ignoring this stacy all day on my chadfish and she is begging me to come to my house. She is litterly willing to do any thing.

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
Potent sui fuel warning. Omg this was a lot. She been to wanting to come over this whole week and I keep telling her no and making excuses.

I told her I am busy I have to cook and wash dishes and she said it’s ok she will do all those for me and she just wants to see me. Jfl at normies coming up fun date ideas when doing chads chores is Roasties favourite.

I ignored so many of her calls and finally picked one up and she was crying so much lmao wtf. She hasn’t seen me. If any of you know a good call recording app let me know, I’ll put the whole call here. We talked for 40 mins and I hung up on her cuz she was too annoying.

Fuarkkkk a girl will never be this interested in me let alone stacy fmlllll

2D07D0E1 F100 4883 9048 2D26E816BB16
180CC786 6CB6 4D1C 9AFA 1AA4426EC6CC
F2550C03 AA3D 4FA7 AE20 092169E24FE8
697229C8 F85C 42BD 90A2 9A126EED52A3

Not all heros wear capes, youre doing great work! ;)

post pics of chadfish and post the call

Wow. I have no words. IT isn't going to touch this at all as it completely demolishes their narrative.

So she ''breaks up'' with you, followed by calling you 17 minutes later JFL

Tell her to come over, then punish her by answering the door!

Oblivious foid with the brain cells of a 3 year old

I love these. Man women are desperate for chad because he has such a great personality.

Last edited:
Tell her she's too ugly for you

Tell her she's too ugly for you
I can’t she is actually hot and that’s coming from a standardcel who won’t settle for anything less than the looks matc. I wana destroy her confidence so she never goes after a chad ever again

Jesus you have her on leash

She genuinely can’t stop begging for you and your attention

Women have delusion of grandeur

what pics u used???

Jfl at this whore making a call to her beta orbiters for attention after our fight. This is literally every women. They have like 10 guys on stand by that will text them

Pics of FOID and Chadfish pls
Check my latest comment

Last edited:
Dude, she clearly says you've been dating...

You know what the sad part of all of this is? She will never show 1% of this level of devotion to her future cuck husband. Shit, not even her children will get this level of affection. She'll pretend to like them until she doesn't need to, and then she'll get rid of them. This is a much bigger blackpill then many here realize.

You know what the sad part of all of this is? She will never show 1% of this level of devotion to her future cuck husband. Shit, not even her children will get this level of affection. She'll pretend to like them until she doesn't need to, and then she'll get rid of them. This is a much bigger blackpill then many here realize.
AI IQ

This is so depressing. I am lucky to be in quite good mood lately otherwise this would seriously make me feel like shit for at least couple of hours

I just fapped, women have no power over me for at least one hour

8b39d39

We need a [POTENT SUICIDEFUEL] tag.
This may have just ruined my day.
How does it feel to have a foid want you? In my entire life the only women I've texted are my mom and my grandma.

Yet there's guy's who are receiving messages from foids literally begging to see them. Crying to see them. Claiming they "love them" without even meeting them (this actually highlights that foids attribute love to lust).
All because of genetics.

Meanwhile foids would probably cry if they see that I'm alive; not dead.

Even cucktears will struggle to believe this because in their mind: "Girls don't approach" and it's all about "personality", but surely if OP had an atrocious personality that foid would have been put off by him?
Such a grand display of ignorance from IT is enough to cause an outside observer to go insane.

IMBzMMfFU9OJb6bjUy

IMBzMMfFU9OJb6bjUy

IMBzMMfFU9OJb6bjUy

IMBzMMfFU9OJb6bjUy

Tell her that to get you she needs to have sex with your friend (you).

You must have quite the personality.

It’s a good idea to start to wear down her confidence. You should start to talk about an Ex girlfriend, just throw it in subtlety. You should list things that are the total opposite of her and are un attainable for her. She has already constructed a fantasy world in her head (love) about you, the best you can do is tear the walls apart. She is pathetic though, it is revolting seeing her fight so hard for a guy she has never even met. She put the dog collar around her own neck.

I wish I could be good-looking and get this kind of attention from someone. I'm always the one giving too much.

View attachment 149813

We need a [POTENT SUICIDEFUEL] tag.
This may have just ruined my day.
How does it feel to have a foid want you? In my entire life the only women I've texted are my mom and my grandma.

Yet there's guy's who are receiving messages from foids literally begging to see them. Crying to see them. Claiming they "love them" without even meeting them (this actually highlights that foids attribute love to lust).
All because of genetics.

Meanwhile foids would probably cry if they see that I'm alive; not dead.

Even cucktears will struggle to believe this because in their mind: "Girls don't approach" and it's all about "personality", but surely if OP had an atrocious personality that foid would have been put off by him?
Such a grand display of ignorance from IT is enough to cause an outside observer to go insane.

View attachment 149815
View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815

View attachment 149815

The voice call was even more suifuel. I really need a call recorder so I can actually expose these cunts. Seeing a dumb bitch cry for 10 mins straight is lifefuel

this chick badly needs to see your real looks, tbh, I mean she's in love and she wants "this to be real", so..

i have been ignoring everyone for 2 years tbhngl

Who is the chaadd? Id like to see the chad that can get this kind of reaction from staciess tbhh

His personality is better than yours thats why.

Wtffff I didn't know females did this... Damn.

Very interesting. If I were you, I'd use her loyalty to make her do funny stuff. Like ask her to watch an autistic anime or read a book that foids would normally never read (like Plato's Republic or something) and then ask her opinion of it.

Very interesting. If I were you, I'd use her loyalty to make her do funny stuff. Like ask her to watch an autistic anime or read a book that foids would normally never read (like Plato's Republic or something) and then ask her opinion of it.
i wish i could watch autistic anime with my gf, reeee :cryfeels::feelsrope: but that's only for chad

stupid women think they can have 10/10 guy and marry him later

Write a dissertation on Hegels Phenomenology of Spirit.

I’ll make her watch 7 deadly sins and ask for her opinion lol

Potent sui fuel warning. Omg this was a lot. She been to wanting to come over this whole week and I keep telling her no and making excuses.

I told her I am busy I have to cook and wash dishes and she said it’s ok she will do all those for me and she just wants to see me. Jfl at normies coming up fun date ideas when doing chads chores is Roasties favourite.

I ignored so many of her calls and finally picked one up and she was crying so much lmao wtf. She hasn’t seen me. If any of you know a good call recording app let me know, I’ll put the whole call here. We talked for 40 mins and I hung up on her cuz she was too annoying.

Fuarkkkk a girl will never be this interested in me let alone stacy fmlllll

View attachment 149780View attachment 149781View attachment 149782View attachment 149783
where did you do that , i wanna try and scam money out of a bitch

So she ''breaks up'' with you, followed by calling you 17 minutes later JFL
Lmao was about to point that out before seeing your post.

This is why I have no respect for any foid and just view them as something to own, use and discard.

As a sub8male, we will never have this JFL at any sub8male who invests emotions on a hole.

She's hot. Get nudes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back