Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

i have become an incel poet

A

Afghancel

Greycel
I am a sinner, a cannibal
eating myself, wasting away my life
this burning sensation in my heart, if i try to put it out, i will lose myself.
If i try to bear it, i will burn, turn into smokes and ashes.
Like an unlucky candle, either i will burn or die.

how is my incel poetry? I cant do anything else with my life so i have just decided to turn into an incel poet and write it online and in my books. Maybe someone in future will actually read them

I prefer poetry that rhymes better, but I'm no expert, so I guess in terms of writing it's quite legible, and image-evoking... :feelssus:

More popular media relating to the blackpill and the plight of subhumans and truecels would be preferable, however; there is the chance that exposure to such material could at least loosen the grip of the delusion that is the bluepill over normie teenagers and coping sub 5s. :feelsjuice:

What no pussy does to a mf tbh. But good poem tough

Unironically

Re: Somebody please explain elunates wrapper.
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#182610970Friday, January 29, 2016 7:05 AM CST
"Wow, looking for help in this forum is useles. Everyone's an idiot." Well, you seem rather incapable of recognizing the irony within your statement, given that you gauge intellectual-capabilities solely by crystallized knowledge.

High IQ. We need people like you to convey our message to the world. Incel hearts burn with pain that has a touch of beauty to it. Our souls are the poems that will mostly never be written. Good job, keep it up.

There was a time I wrote poems about my feelings to my oneitis but they were rather cringe tbh

I prefer poetry that rhymes better, but I'm no expert, so I guess in terms of writing it's quite legible, and image-evoking... :feelssus:

More popular media relating to the blackpill and the plight of subhumans and truecels would be preferable, however; there is the chance that exposure to such material could at least loosen the grip of the delusion that is the bluepill over normie teenagers and coping sub 5s. :feelsjuice:
peotry that rhymes better will just become a poem. What i am striving for is pure poetry, which in small words, convey huge meanings to the audience.

High IQ. We need people like you to convey our message to the world. Incel hearts burn with pain that has a touch of beauty to it. Our souls are the poems that will mostly never be written. Good job, keep it up.
true. So what if we are incels. We might not have good faces, but we have hearts.

What i am striving for is pure poetry, which in small words, convey huge meanings to the audience.
I see; in that case, it's not bad. :feelsYall:

Sorry to divert the topic but you really an afghancel or is it larp? Please answer honestly.

how is my incel poetry?
I quite like it. That said, it may be a bit abstract. Your poem sounds like it could apply to any sufficient internal struggle. Also, I personally don't think the cannibal and candle imagery are very concordant. I doubt I could write much better poetry, however, so I doff my cap to you notwithstanding.

you should probably write something that actually makes sense instead of stringing together nonsensical phrases

you should probably write something that actually makes sense instead of stringing together nonsensical phrases

Again, IQ is genetic.

I quite like it. That said, it may be a bit abstract. Your poem sounds like it could apply to any sufficient internal struggle. Also, I personally don't think the cannibal and candle imagery are very concordant. I doubt I could write much better poetry, however, so I doff my cap to you notwithstanding.
True. I did make it abstract. If i tried to use Incel words like currycels or deathnics etc, people might think its too cringe and take screenshots off it. Thats why i went for abstract words.
but again, its not wrong, we all incels are fighting an internal battle with ourselves. Internal struggle.
I used cannibal and candle imagery because a candle acts like a cannibal (self eating one, not the one that eat others) that slowly eats itself away.
Thank you for your feedback. I will try to improve and try not to be abstract anymore

Poetry is written like this, something that has vast meanings so readers can suit it to themselves. But again, i will try to improve. Thank you

Poetry is written like this, something that has vast meanings so readers can suit it to themselves. But again, i will try to improve. Thank you
that just sounds like youre sniffing your own ass but okay

i am an afghancel, thats why i am into poetry too.
Brutal, thanks for the answer. What is your book about? It will be a poetry collection or something else?
One thing I don't understand: the blackpill theory applies to Western societies. Traditional patriarchal society is something a lot of incels crave and the sexual revolution is constantly blamed for much of the incel problems. The idea of female hypergamy and of females freely choosing Chads to fuck seems very alien to Afghanistan, moreso than to any other country... how can you be an incel in Afghanistan? In your country a foid gets killed for fucking Chads and you can basically buy a wife from her parents.

I like it. I'm not an expert or anything, but I would change "eating myself, wasting away my life" to "eating myself, wasting my life away". It just sounds better, in my opinion, but maybe it's just me.

True. I did make it abstract. If i tried to use Incel words like currycels or deathnics etc, people might think its too cringe and take screenshots off it. Thats why i went for abstract words.
but again, its not wrong, we all incels are fighting an internal battle with ourselves. Internal struggle.
I used cannibal and candle imagery because a candle acts like a cannibal (self eating one, not the one that eat others) that slowly eats itself away.
Thank you for your feedback. I will try to improve and try not to be abstract anymore
The abstraction is not necessarily bad, it could be intentional. Just a thing to keep in mind I guess.

Regarding the candle being a cannibal of sorts, the fact that you noticed and I didn't is probably a sign I shouldn't be critiquing you.

Lastly, don't change just because a rando on the internet told you so. Improve only in ways you see fit. For incels more than anyone, you gotta be content with yourself (and your poetry) first and foremost. I doubt you need to be told this, but just to make sure.

No poetry 4 ur face