Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have become an alcoholcel but want to stop

blond_elf_bard

blond_elf_bard

Major
★★
It doesn't interfere with school and i didn't let it interfere with work before I got fired. But now that I got fired I have more time and drink far too much.

every time you want to drink just start sounding. that'll get you to stop.

Fuck it drink it feels good

Cheers
full

I'M ADDICTED TO METH AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY WAKING MOMENT I'M NOT ON IT AND I KIND OF FEEL LIKE STOPPING IT ??????????????????????

Yeah good job making your life even shittier .

I'M ADDICTED TO METH AND I WANT TO KILL MYSELF EVERY WAKING MOMENT I'M NOT ON IT AND I KIND OF FEEL LIKE STOPPING IT ??????????????????????
Is that meth addiction real

Is that meth addiction real
I went to a REHAB FOR 9 MONTHS FOR IT AND IS TILL CAME BACK OT IT SO YES IT IS ITS I THINK AS ADDICTING OR MORE SO THAN HEROIN

I went to a REHAB FOR 9 MONTHS FOR IT AND IS TILL CAME BACK OT IT SO YES IT IS ITS I THINK AS ADDICTING OR MORE SO THAN HEROIN
I’m sorry boyo. I hope you can kick that forreal.

I’m sorry boyo. I hope you can kick that forreal.
its oK it feels GREAT >:))))))) THE COMEDOWN IS NOT GOOG THO. I'm out of my METH so I'm kind of having a little bit of WITHDRAWAL and its not GOOD

its oK it feels GREAT >:))))))) THE COMEDOWN IS NOT GOOG THO
I like adderall a lot and it’s basically just a methamphetamine. I know how awesome it is. Hopefully you’re eating

I like adderall a lot and it’s basically just a methamphetamine. I know how awesome it is. Hopefully you’re eating
I GET 7 HOURS OF SLEEP A WEEK AND EAT A CHIP BAG A DAY. I SHOULD BE D E A D BUT DRUGS KEEP ME A L I V E

If you aren't getting pussy you have no business or reason to stop drinking.

its oK it feels GREAT >:))))))) THE COMEDOWN IS NOT GOOG THO. I'm out of my METH so I'm kind of having a little bit of WITHDRAWAL and its not GOOD
it's ok bro just do meth bro it feels good bro :dab:

I’ve been trying to reform the Roman Empire starting as Byzantium
fucking ottomans
the shit new launcher messed up my game checksum so I cant get achievements but when I eventually fix it I'm gonna take over the world as an indian princedom

Just don’t drink

the shit new launcher messed up my game checksum so I cant get achievements but when I eventually fix it I'm gonna take over the world as an indian princedom
I’ve tried playing as Orissa a few times but I always have a hard time with institution spread in the Far East and end up being 3 techs behind and bleeding monarch points