Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have became degenerate overtime

estonia2k

estonia2k

Tried to escape
★★
I’ve betrayed my own moral principles any advice on redemption or atonement?

No morals for your face

You didn't become degenerate in isolation. You became degenerate with society.

Society is just a degenerate as we are; they are just a different flavor of degenerate.

You didn't become degenerate in isolation. You became degenerate with society.

Society is just a degenerate as we are; they are just a different flavour of degenerate.
I find myself to judge society very harshly but just recently I have taken a true look in the mirror and realized my hypocrisy.

I find myself to judge society very harshly but just recently I have taken a true look in the mirror and realized my hypocrisy.
It's one step at the time to leave your degenerated self.

True. We are not above society; we are just what society becomes when malformed and beaten to a pulp.

Last edited:
I miss the innocent boy I used to be

What have I become:feelsbadman:

Acorn said:
I miss the innocent boy I used to be

What have I become
You have no other choice but insanity. To try in vain to live a virtuous lifestyle while being seen as a contemptuous miscreant in the eyes of everyone; to be incessantly called "incel" "loser" "disgusting" no matter what you do. You have chosen to keep your sanity and become what they say you are.

You have no other choice but insanity. To try in vain to live a virtuous lifestyle while being seen as a contemptuous miscreant in the eyes of everyone; to be incessantly called "incel" "loser" "disgusting" no matter what you do. You have chosen to keep your sanity and become what they say you are.
It’s possible my efforts will be in vain to redeem myself in others and my own eyes but I would rather die than sink deeper into a life of dishonor.

It's one step at the time to leave your degenerated self.
I have been ruminating for days on end about this, and I have posed a question for myself : “would I offer the same understanding and leniency for degenerates such as troons etc?”

It’s possible my efforts will be in vain to redeem myself in others and my own eyes but I would rather die than sink deeper into a life of dishonor.
I would rather die too. I hate the very fact that I'm even here.

(m=eGNdHgaaaa)(mh=PBrg9NA_e690WIcg)15.jpg

I have been ruminating for days on end about this, and I have posed a question for myself : “would I offer the same understanding and leniency for degenerates such as troons etc?”
I would to anyone, no matter how degenerate they are if they re willing to listen and do as they are told.

what kind of degeneracy

I refuse to be degenerate overtime! Unless I get paid time and a half!

Nothing matters

Inceldom did this to you. You can try to stop the degeneracy, but i'm not sure if it will work

chad creates his own morals