Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious “I have au(tits)m” - ITcuck

Liu KANG

Liu KANG

73 IQ genius
★★★★★
When your arguing with a feminist you might refute their claims about personality by saying “well personality also isn’t in my control, trauma is very hard to heal from and effects everything from sexuality to your humour. Along with this personality is almost entirely dependent on experiences, genetics and whether or not your NT. furthermore, whether people around me like my personality is completely luck based. There’s probably a girl in china who is perfectly compatible with me but I’ll never even walk in the same country as her . It’s all entirely dependent on luck if you run into your ‘soulmate’ and most won’t”. @clocked explained the trauma part much better than I ever could. Anyway, the typical response will be “welllll I have autism. Checkmate incel!” As if a male and a female are gonna suffer in the same way. Autism is a massive spectrum and not everyone is “a little quirky:3” , some people suffering from autism can’t talk while others are just insufferable and annoying as fuck. Autism isn’t something that turns everyone into a copy of one another (like that bit in toystory when buzz finds about 500 buzz’s in boxes lol), not only is autism a spectrum but how it manifests is dependent on experiences. I’m sure the average autistic IT user doesn’t beat themselves or deal with hallucinations of their father, im sure the average IT user doesn’t wet the bed still to this day, im sure the average IT user doesn’t bash their head against walls and throw fits when they see their own reflection. We have had completely different lives and our experiences are not comparable in the slightest. Sure, some of you might of also been abused, bullied and rejected but how you react to that is entirely dependent on genetics, experiences etc. i highly believe my obsession with femdom is a trauma response, while someone else who experienced the same thing might want to abuse women. Abuse victims are predisposed to inceldom for 3 reasons:

- lack of empathy: if a woman is abused everyone defends her and lets her heal. No one blames. As a society, no one gives a fuck about unattractive men .

- longing for community (brotherhood): most of us have been bullied and emasculated our whole lives, taught we were lesss than others. Less than people. Now we have a community where people care about us and can empathise with us. In here everyone is honest, we all struggle together.

- recovering trauma: this is much better than therapy. therapy is kike bullshit

This is the only place where people have experienced similar struggles to me. Normies mistake their privilege for wisdom. You don’t have a solution for us, your life is just easy. Non of your advice works, we’ve all tried it . If life was as easy as you make it out to be then I’d have kids by now (but the reality is that YOU have easy lives, not us). Your advice won’t work on us , your situation is different.

You will never know the struggle. And that’s why you can’t empathise with people like Elliot Rodger. We all know what he did was wrong but you are reluctant to give him empathy. Because non of you understand the struggle. It’s all good saying “you don’t deserve sex” and “you don’t deserve anything” but then don’t be surprised when someone gets tired of being denied these things. Don’t be surprised when they kill themselves. Sure , TECHNICALLY no one deserves anything. But then why don’t you let millionaires take your pay check, after all you don’t deserve anything. Why do you care about the wage gap, you don’t deserve that money. In truth money is just paper while sex is a biological need. Privileged shit.

Last edited:
This is why I feel like It’s crucial to isolate these people and have a one on one with them to get them to even remotely understand. If you try to argue with a foid on reddit her internet karma is going to be the only dictator on whether or not she will “get” the point. Having many sources and citations also help a ton by making it way harder for them to simply dismiss

This is why I feel like It’s crucial to isolate these people and have a one on one with them to get them to even remotely understand. If you try to argue with a foid on reddit her internet karma is going to be the only dictator on whether or not she will “get” the point. Having many sources and citations also help a ton by making it way harder for them to simply dismiss
Exactly, just like everything in a foids life. Her opinions are dependent on validation from others.

Exactly, just like everything in a foids life. Her opinions are dependent on validation from others.
Also, “autistic” women just get their lives made easier by it

There is evidence to support the existence of the female ASD phenotype. For example, there is empirical evidence that girls and women with ASD show greater social motivation and a greater capacity for friendships than males with ASD (1012).

This is by far the most important part of the condition considering being antisocial is a huge issue among mentalcels

Also, “autistic” women just get their lives made easier by it

There is evidence to support the existence of the female ASD phenotype. For example, there is empirical evidence that girls and women with ASD show greater social motivation and a greater capacity for friendships than males with ASD (1012).

This is by far the most important part of the condition considering being antisocial is a huge issue among mentalcels
May I add that it’s also fetished . That “cute quiet trad girl” is just heavily autistic.

Most women would be considered annoying and unfunny if they were men. Ive met women who don’t shower and don’t even realise how much they stink. I once had to leave a pub to throw up because of how bad a foid smelt

May I add that it’s also fetished . That “cute quiet trad girl” is just heavily autistic.

Most women would be considered annoying and unfunny if they were men. Ive met women who don’t shower and don’t even realise how much they stink. I once had to leave a pub to throw up because of how bad a foid smelt
Yep. All autism does to women is make them more attractive and youthful

Yep. All autism does to women is make them more attractive and youthful
I used to know a girl irl and she laughed at my jokes and complimented me. That girl wasn’t good looking at all, she had acne , she had a underbite bug eyes and short greasy hair. We got on quite well, Anyway she rejected me. So I obviously stopped talking to her.

She was mega autistic, Annoying af looking back. if she was male she’d have 20k posts on here this WEEK

I'm going to hit my head against the wall to cure my autism