Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have ascended

Tellem--T said:
What happen to r/lovecels

It got banned a little after r/incels did. A few subs are still up, but they are either dead, or cucked.

Tellem--T said:
Yes tbh I don't even think I have paper, I prolly have to go to walmart and buy it

Are you French Canadian? You made a nonnative mistake ITT but have Walmart in your country. Wtf.

FACEandLMS said:
Are you French Canadian? You made a nonnative mistake ITT but have Walmart in your country. Wtf.

No I'm not French Canadian, and I don't fully recall what you are saying

I JUST WANT TO FUCK A BITCH AND YOU FAGGOTS CANT STOP JERKING EACH OTHERS DICKS

Tellem--T said:
No I'm not French Canadian, and I don't fully recall what you are saying

You have a walmart in your country? I guess if you were in the U.S. you would have said. So where are you from?

FACEandLMS said:
You have a walmart in your country? I guess if you were in the U.S. you would have said. So where are you from?

Yes there is Walmart in Canada and I am from Canada. West of the country to be precise

inceliphate said:
I JUST WANT TO FUCK A BITCH AND YOU FAGGOTS CANT STOP JERKING EACH OTHERS DICKS

I would be willing to jerk you off too. No homo.

Tellem--T said:
Yes there is Walmart in Canada and I am from Canada. West of the country to be precise

OK cool. I hear there aren't many blacks in Canada so you, esp with your looks, would do well if you were NT.

FACEandLMS said:
OK cool. I hear there aren't many blacks in Canada so you, esp with your looks, would do well if you were NT.

Even if I was NT, I wouldn't have any  common interest with all these white people, Toronto has a lot of blacks tho, jamacians mostly and also a lot of anorexic starving Somalians

TheVman said:
Nope.

this is op's real picture. also ur his alt. same ip

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEzkNllyCa/?taken-by=tellem_t

exposed

He is facially fucked up just like most blacks.