Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have ascended

Tellem--T

Tellem--T

Banned
-
So I was at the gym gymcelling obviously and I was using the sitted machine cable row. As I seen in my perphial vision is a girl waiting for the equipment. I had my sweat all over the the machine and I forgot to wipe it clean,as I take my gym bag and water bottle to move and let the girl use it. SHE DIDNT WIPE OFF MY DISGUSTING SWEAT, she just casually used the machine And sweat was visible.

I was shocked, I was about to wipe it down but she began to use it lol. I felt good for some reason, do you think I should of talked to her she wasn't disgusted by my sweat. I have been thinking about it the whole day, have I ascended?

Sorry for the shitpost 

LMAO i can't believe it took me this long to figure out that's not you in your pic. damn got me for a bit bro

TheVman said:
LMAO i can't believe it took me this long to figure out that's not you in your pic. damn got me for a bit bro

Huh?

Genecel said:
Is that you in the profile pic you have?

Yes that's me, why did he asked? I thought it was common knowledge

Genecel said:
Tellem--T said:
Is that you in the profile pic you have?
It isn't no. Ask him to take a pic with a paper with his user on it. It's not him lmao!

Jewsel said:
god u are really a mentalcel
He isn't. He's a facecel trolling here. It's not him in the pic. He makes these posts for attention

TheVman said:
Jewsel said:
He isn't. He's a facecel trolling here. It's not him in the pic. He makes these posts for attention

It is actually him lmao, I remember him from the original r/incels where he actually posted pics.

whogivesafucc said:
TheVman said:
Jewsel said:
It is actually him lmao, I remember him from the original r/incels where he actually posted pics.
Noope. ask him to post a picture with his name on a paper. its not him.

also i've been on r/incels since the end of 2016 he was never there tf you talking bout?

TheVman said:
Noope. ask him to post a picture with his name on a paper. its not him.

also i've been on r/incels since the end of 2016 he was never there tf you talking bout?

He was 100% there i can even remember him posting pics there

Why is this faker not banned yet?

It's really sad that you are happy about such a meaningless moment. But I guess that every."positive" thing in life feels like heaven for incels

FeminismsCancer said:
Why is this faker not banned yet?

Mentalcels are allowed on this website (As far as I know)

I still haven't figured you out,man. I don't know if you are a troll or just retarded.

jesus christ you're pathethic man

either this is a troll or you are incredibly sub-human

Dissapointment said:
He was 100% there i can even remember him posting pics there

Nope. there was gambler, dontcomplain1, and iamhopeless205. those were the only chads/normies posting their pics. I was there every day morning to night viewing every thread. trust me i would have known

also what happened to yellowopscel2 if anyone remembers?

Facade said:
Mentalcels are allowed on this website (As far as I know)

He brags a lot though or so it feels.

TheVman said:
Nope. there was gambler, dontcomplain1, and iamhopeless205. those were the only chads/normies posting their pics. I was there every day morning to night viewing every thread. trust me i would have known

I know 100% sure he was there i even remembered his pics one of his thick neck which he claimed was 18 inches and picture in the mirror im 100% sure

Dissapointment said:
I know 100% sure he was there i even remembered his pics one of his thick neck which he claimed was 18 inches and picture in the mirror im 100% sure
Nope.

this is op's real picture. also ur his alt. same ip

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEzkNllyCa/?taken-by=tellem_t

TheVman said:

Lol I have a picture of him saved on my computer. He posted on /r/incels boyo, take your L and move on.

Dissapointment said:

Can confirm he was there. Not sure what happened to him and why he is acting like this now though.

Framecel222 said:
TheVman said:
Lol I have a picture of him saved on my computer. He posted on /r/incels boyo, take your L and move on.
Ye show it. Ask him to post a pic with a paper with his name on it. yall stupid

TheVman said:

You are the most autistic poster here wtf just leave

Dissapointment said:
TheVman said:
You are the most autistic poster here wtf just leave
i always come up with logical arguments but then people get mad cuz they can't respond. why wont he confirm its him? he could easily steal some pic from instagram

TheVman said:
i always come up with logical arguments but then people get mad cuz they can't respond. why wont he confirm its him? he could easily steal some pic from instagram

Maybe this is not him but he was 100% sure on reddit with this user name

FeminismsCancer said:
He brags a lot though or so it feels.

Saying a female didn't care about his sweat isn't bragging. Actual bragging is "Oh this girl approached me" or "I went on a date today" "

TheVman said:
Nope.

this is op's real picture. also ur his alt. same ip

https://www.instagram.com/p/BUEzkNllyCa/?taken-by=tellem_t

No I remember his posts on r/incels

hehe xd said:
Why not just take a pic with paper to humiliate him tho

Jfl if you think I'm going to find a pen and a paper and write my name on it and take a selfie with it and post it incels.is. You think I'm going to go out of my way to do this shit, JFL

Tellem--T said:
Jfl if you think I'm going to find a pen and a paper and write my name on it and take a selfie with it and post it incels.is. You think I'm going to go out of my way to do this shit, JFL

I would totally do it

Public humiliation and labeling vman as an untrustworthy schizophrenic

Probably a troll but either way looks like a buffed up Prince, lol.

Tellem--T said:

Hard to come by these days, huh. Lol

QuantumDummy said:
Probably a troll but either way looks like a buffed up Prince, lol.

Hard to come by these days, huh. Lol

Yes tbh I don't even think I have paper, I prolly have to go to walmart and buy it

Tellem--T said:

Oh yeah you post here all day long, but finding a pen and paper to post here? nah that's not you. 

LMAO ok i like you a lot more now that I know you're actually ugly

spending hours here to argue = cool

spending 3 minutes to take and upload the picture to end the argument = lame dude

Tellem--T said:
Yes tbh I don't even think I have paper, I prolly have to go to walmart and buy it

[attachment=1613]

You can use a pen to write on your hand or a piece of napkin/toilet paper, or literally any other object. Low effort trolling my man.

Attachments

• 2f772f795d8d0bb508173727d6ccdebe.jpg
    2f772f795d8d0bb508173727d6ccdebe.jpg
    12 KB · Views: 195
Tellem--T said:
4UHDTjj.jpg

Tellem--T said:

Why don't you admit you are a troll? you come here only for the lols and validation. If you claim to be that person in your picture, why don't you prove it? you leech off your mom, remember? you obviously have nothing better to do.

Tellem--T said:

Jesus christ how have you postmogged me already

holy shit, I've ascended too. I'm orange now.

QONVIyz.gif

Lucky. When I gymcelled, I wiped the machines IN FRONT OF THE PERSON WAITING and they still go back and wipe it again even though I wiped it down FOR them. Life of a currycel huh?

The new gym I go to has baby wipe looking things, so when I wipe it down, people assume it's just my sweat still there, and they give me dirty looks. People are ridiculous to me.

Zielony4 said:
Lucky. When I gymcelled, I wiped the machines IN FRONT OF THE PERSON WAITING and they still go back and wipe it again even though I wiped it down FOR them. Life of a currycel huh?

The new gym I go to has baby wipe looking things, so when I wipe it down, people assume it's just my sweat still there, and they give me dirty looks. People are ridiculous to me.

they do it twice? fuckin brutal

fukmylyf said:

okay within 2-3weeks

i remember tellem t from r/incels, never saw him post pics tho.

koreancel26 said:
i remember tellem t from r/incels, never saw him post pics tho.

He posted a few pics.

fukmylyf said:
where you been?

Me or Tellem? I haven't posted here as much. I mostly trolled on the Reddit subs and modded the other one.

Opening post tells me you have no idea how human interaction works, good luck man.

Zielony4 said:
Me or Tellem? I haven't posted here as much. I mostly trolled on the Reddit subs and modded the other one.

What happen to r/lovecels