Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have an unincelic trait

SecularNeo-Khazar

SecularNeo-Khazar

Mixedcell
★★
I have a friend I sometimes meet for like two hours barely once a year.

We however were good buddies in pre-school and middle school. Our pre-school and middle school was one complex of eddifices seperated by a wall and inoffical entrance allowed only for th adults, because high schoolers used to go into the pre-school and bully kids whilst kicking them out from the que to the inside located shop with sweets and what not.

Dude, like me, is unattractive, however he's tall and inteligent. Bro won a all-polish olimpiade in tech and chemistry which guaranteed him a place at any tech and chemistry related bechelor studies.

INCLUDING MEDICINE (thanks to chemistry being one of the topics f the olimpiade), which he chose and now has a plan of becoming a md.

Do you know how long I know him?

You won't believe me

Since kindergarten.

Yes. I have a freind which I still am in contact with and very rarely meet with that I went with together to kindergarten.

Insane. This is a movie type of rare circumstance. I have no right to make a "I'm 21 and I have no freinds" video on youtube because of this fact.

How did this happen?
I have a theory - One thing is if you're ugly or different and you're bullied, which I was, however if there were "freinds" that today you know are part of us, incels, the question really worthy asking is if you really have noticed it back then, and isn't it knowledge you gained with the blackpill that now opened you a path of new explenations for what is going on with the lives of the people you know.

I think I might have gotten lucky that I know him. Not only because of the above paragraph, but also since he is clever and has it easier on discrading his feelings my looks have and how they bias his apporoach to me and makes it more important to hit at me as a person, my views, my level of knowledge, my virtues. Me.

Secondly, he might have sympathy. Why? I remember I once paid him to give me help in math in high school. He refused to come because he had a severe problem with acney.

He's face is littered with bumps, scarred tissue and even look asymetrical from the bumps. I can only imagine what it was at first, now that after 4 years of treatment it looks like it looks.

Today we went to Castorama, a shop with house maintnance and building equipemnt and so on. Since I badly wanted to spend some good time with somebody honestly relating when ti comes to the looks discussion, I was very extraverted. Like a switch in my head just turned and I stopped being introverted.

There is this show called "Kapitan Bomba" almost every pole knows of. Its pure autism and a compilation of superficial low standard sex jokes, comedy etc.

So, since he can weld and has shared his plan of welding some table from metal, I remembered a funny scene from the show.

"So, Puss, with which welder would you weld a thin sheet of metal? TIG or MIG/MAG?

"Uhhh...Jesus....hmm....with a MIG/MAG"

"Good!"

"Really?"

"Really I'm about to fuck your head up and then you'll learn what MIG/MAG is for! "

And we had a laugh from that. This sentimental moment of the back o'l days you can bring back from memories to form a neat juxtaposition with what you're doing now.

I wish I could make friends with people here rather then argue.

Last edited:
The post is about the author's experience with a long-time friend from pre-school and middle school, whom they still occasionally meet despite seeing each other infrequently. This friend, despite being unattractive like the author, is tall, intelligent, and has achieved significant academic success, winning a national competition in technology and chemistry, which secured him a place in any tech or chemistry-related bachelor's program, including medicine. The friend is now planning to become a doctor.

The author reflects on their long-standing friendship, considering it a rare and fortunate occurrence, and contrasts it with their overall lack of friends, pondering the impact of their appearance and experiences with bullying. They appreciate their friend's intelligence and ability to look past superficial judgments, and recount a shared memory of seeking math help in high school, which the friend declined due to severe acne.

They describe a recent outing to Castorama, a home maintenance and building equipment store, where the author felt more extroverted and enjoyed reminiscing about an old TV show, "Kapitan Bomba," with their friend. The post concludes with the author's wish to make more friends rather than argue with people.

Summary​

• Old Friendship: The author has a long-time friend from pre-school and middle school, whom they rarely meet.
  • Friend's Achievements: The friend, despite being unattractive, is tall, intelligent, and successful in academics, planning to become a doctor.
  • Reflective Thoughts: The author reflects on their rare friendship and the impact of appearance and bullying on social connections.
  • Recent Outing: They recount a recent visit to Castorama, feeling more extroverted and enjoying a shared memory.
  • Conclusion: The author wishes to make more friends instead of arguing with people.

It’s retarded to believe having friends makes you not incel