Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have an ugly smile

I

iiiTeMpeR

Banned
-
The way my eyebrows slant and how big my cheeks get when I smile makes me look like an inbred retard, one of the most popular normie advices is to "smile" more, unfortunately is doesn't work for me :(  I no joke look like an autistic gremlin. 

I was laughing at something in my uni dorm and there was a mirror right in front of were I was, and fuck do I look even uglier when I smile or laugh; well, there's another physical flaw to add to the list. I've got wide fat bone structure, slight negative cantal thilt, shitty eyebrows who are waaaaaaay to slanted and uneven (and they're peach fuzz eyebrows! not even full bushy ones!), shitty skin with incurable disease (seborrhoeic dermatitis, effects can be reduced with applying cream everyday, but is a pain in the ass to deal with), dry frizzy hair which is starting to fade on the sides (at fucking 18, who the fuck goes bald at 18? 25+ sure but at 18? fuck off), shitty fat distribution, meaning I've got a lot of my fat stored on my face (got that from my mom) so despite not being obese or just fat, I have the face of a very fat guy. Nice my smile makes me looks like the grinch.

Anyone look uglier you're smiling or laughing?

My smile and teeth are good, but since i'm incel, there isn't much reason to smile.

It depends on the kind of smile too.

Nice smille:
CBwKss6WMAE7NTu.jpg

Creepy pedo smile:
20110118+MFW+man-353.jpg

My smile is terrible. I don't even open my mouth when I do it. I have an overbite and putting my top row of teeth on the bottom row of teeth is so unnatural to me.

Sub8Hate said:
My smile is terrible. I don't even open my mouth when I do it. I have an overbite and putting my top row of teeth on the bottom row of teeth is so unnatural to me.

im done with life

If your nose looks like an abomination yeah, an open smile is a no-no, people will tell you look like a rapist.

I have a good nose, but it doesn't even matter. I have the worst smile on this forum. It is completely subhuman. Big buck teeth. Disgusting. Subhuman maxilla. Subhuman palate.

Unbearable2woman said:
If your nose looks like an abomination yeah, an open smile is a no-no, people will tell you look like a rapist.

I look like a serial rapist, i've got a terrible case a resting bitch face

Because of my overbite and jaw alignment, whenever I try to smile I look like I'm just trying to show my teeth.

I have a creepy smile too but the good news is that men shouldn't smile as it conveys submissiveness.

FeminismsCancer said:
I have a creepy smile too but the good news is that men shouldn't smile as it conveys submissiveness.

STUPID PIG SEXIST BIGOT STOP REINFORCING GENDER ROLES!!!!!

My smile is actually good looking, I often smile at girls , but these bitches don't smile back
lK43nMe.jpg

Bushladen008 said:
My smile is actually good looking, I often smile at girls , but these bitches don't smile back
lK43nMe.jpg

That's you? You're not incel, you can still get girl bro

My teeth are perfect but my smile is SHIT because of how fat my cheeks look.

Zyros said:
It depends on the kind of smile too.
Nice smille:
CBwKss6WMAE7NTu.jpg

Creepy pedo smile:
20110118+MFW+man-353.jpg

Petition for you to upload an open-mouthed smiling picture.

iiiTeMpeR said:
That's you? You're not incel, you can still get girl bro

I got 2 bots on tinder lol.

Bushladen008 said:
lK43nMe.jpg

That is a good smile, you look like a friendly dude.
I doubt most people would ever suspect a thing...

Berdea said:
That is a good smile, you look like a friendly dude.
I doubt most people would ever suspect a thing...

I like your sarcasm.

Bushladen008 said:
lK43nMe.jpg

What the fuck unless you have gouged out eyesockets or are blind youre fucking chad. 8/10+ jesus fucking christ how autistic are you that you cant slay

Bushladen008 said:
I like your sarcasm.

I wasn't being sarcastic, I just have autism.
You do have a nice smile, most people wouldn't suspect you go on a forum for incels where we discuss murdering women and removing the age of consent.

KV- said:
What the fuck unless you have gouged out eyesockets or are blind youre fucking chad. 8/10+ jesus fucking christ how autistic are you that you cant slay

Lol bro, you're hilarious, it doesn't matter what other incels think , when tinder tells you're ugly then you're ugly.

Berdea said:
I wasn't being sarcastic, I just have autism.
You do have a nice smile, most people wouldn't suspect you go on a forum for incels where we discuss murdering women and removing the age of consent.

Well I'm a legit friendly guy in real life. I'm good at hiding my power level.

i became a meme for a while when i posted a pic of me smiling on the incel discord to prove how subhuman i look smiling

I can manage a half smile, but anything more and I look like a retard. Also my teeth are fucked so can't even show them.

BlackpilledTruecel said:
incel discord 

What discord? Can you give me an invite?

robot444 said:
I can manage a half smile, but anything more and I look like a retard. Also my teeth are fucked so can't even show them.

[/size]

What discord? Can you give me an invite?

not to an inceltears user like yourself

Bushladen008 said:
lK43nMe.jpg

lmfao you have to have blackops2cels eye area or be a volcel

GeneticFilth said:
lmfao you have to have blackops2cels eye area or be a volcel

You can't be volcel when you don't get tinder matches , I'm truecel.

You think so? That's because you didn't see my pedo smile... serial killer or whatever fucking crap you want to call it.
Sometimes I don't even remember how to smile properly... unless I find something really funny to laugh about ofc.

hahahahahaahah i'm also balding on my sides at 19 it's fucking over

I have a half inch gap between my front teeth. It's genetic. My dad has the same thing. Other than that my teeth are pretty good. I've practiced smiling with my mouth closed so much that it's natural now.