Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have an EXTREME urge to just scream as loudly as I can, but if I do people will call the police. I don't know a place where nobody would hear me

TheGrayWolf

TheGrayWolf

At heart, I am a wolf | 5'4"| 1/10 face&head
★★★★★
... scream as loudly as I can, scream my lungs out, till I collapse ...

So many reasons. Many related to my inceldom and soyciety. But one of them is:

I will never get that girl I really like (a 20 year old cutie who appears in TikTok videos with her family – with a smile that can't ever be trumped). Holy shit, she's the top-quality gf material. One of the few females who's not slutty or whorish.

Scream into a pillow inside a car, I do it everytime I drive.

If you don't have a car just use a time when nobody else is at home I guess

Scream into a pillow inside a car, I do it everytime I drive.

If you don't have a car just use a time when nobody else is at home I guess
Good idea thanks bro. Yeah when I do it at home the neighbours will hear me

Good idea thanks bro. Yeah when I do it at home the neighbours will hear me
They will probably think you are being killed/raped :dafuckfeels:

I hope you can find a place to feel comfortable to let it all out... I want to scream too, but since I can't, I just punch the wall...

They will probably think you are being killed/raped :dafuckfeels:
Probably the former

I hope you can find a place to feel comfortable to let it all out... I want to scream too, but since I can't, I just punch the wall...
Thanks man. Yeah I'll just punch the wall for the moment, I want it to hurt. I prefer physical pain over mental. At least for a few seconds my physical pain will be the focus

FUUUUCK ! I WANNA SCREAM BUT I CAN'T

Come in my swamp

Come in my swamp
Thank you!

shrek 2 love GIF

I take it you don’t have a car.

I used to do this in my car all the time. Still do but less. I sometimes can’t help but to let it out in my apartment, don’t really give a shit what my neighbors think, they make noise sometimes too and it’s not like I’m doing it at night

... scream as loudly as I can, scream my lungs out, till I collapse ...

So many reasons. Many related to my inceldom and soyciety. But one of them is:

I will never get that girl I really like (a 20 year old cutie who appears in TikTok videos with her family – with a smile that can't ever be trumped). Holy shit, she's the top-quality gf material. One of the few females who's not slutty or whorish.
Your local audio studio where amateur bands rehearse.

some local forest?

some local forest?
Good idea, I have forests not far away from me, but I live in a very population-dense area.
Problem is there are roads and paths everywhere. Someone ought to hear me. And I already look very strange. I don't wanna prove people right.

I used to do that, and one time the police did come

They didn’t do anything though