Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over I have an exam tomorrow morning

Pengwin

Pengwin

Inhabitant of the Antarctic circle
-
The college that I attend decided to schedule all exams in 1 fucking week for some reason. It's so brutal.
Studying's been impossible for me. I have such terrible memory. I can't memorize anything. I always get distracted, both in class and when studying at home.

Good and well behaved goy, keep struggling.

Frankly with the kind of lifestyle many people have here I wonder how you guys even study. I, for one, am glad that I was bluepilled in study years. LDARing would have killed me.

I failed highschool tbh, I don't think I ever studied more than an hour in my life.

Good luck, buddy boyo.

Frankly with the kind of lifestyle many people have here I wonder how you guys even study. I, for one, am glad that I was bluepilled in study years. LDARing would have killed me.

This is why it's important for youngcels not to dwell on this site.
They may not be trucel, but not being able to graduate high school because you lurked/posted on this site too much = over

im low IQ i always wait until the last minute to cram

Brutal shit, man. Best of luck with that.

College sounds like 24/7 lifemogs and suifuel. How do you survive in that environment?

Cramming doesn't work as well for assignments with more dynamic timelines like computer programming exercises and lab reports tbh.

I just realized how cute AF your profile picture is. I want to give that wee sad penguin a hug. :(

have to mug the week before but not during exam week you'll shit your pants from stress

This is why it's important for youngcels not to dwell on this site.
They may not be trucel, but not being able to graduate high school because you lurked/posted on this site too much = over
Exactly, I saw a thread from some young dude who said that he spent his entire youth sitting in front of a laptop 16 hrs per day. Brutal.

Exactly, I saw a thread from some young dude who said that he spent his entire youth sitting in front of a laptop 16 hrs per day. Brutal.
theres a 15 year old on here

I just came back
Giphy