Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story I have an asian fetish

Swagpilled

Swagpilled

swagpilled
★★★★★
I have what some would call "yellow fever" but it actually goes much deeper than that.

Before I start I have to say I'm in no way, shape or form sexually attracted to men. Even the thought of kissing/fucking one makes me want to puke.

I don't know when it started but most likely somewhere during or after my NEETdom(which doesn't say alot considering I've been a NEET for over half my life).
At the beginning it was just the obvious stuff like being attracted to asian women more, which probably derived from being a weeb/otaku/whatever and being invested in all that stuff lol.
But recently I noticed something, because an incel (online) friend told me there's an asian incel in his class and I envied him. I wanted to be his friend. and then the some days later I had a class and I was sitting next to an asian and I was really nervous, excited, I tried to be as NT and normal as possible because I didn't wanna stand out negatively to him. Didn't matter anyway because I'm a loser and can't make friends. Later I reflected and realised this entire weird thing. Idk what caused this infatuation with asian people and honestly it doesn't matter much.
what are your thoughts on this and anything else you have to say.

once again I'm NOT a faggot.

Finally someone like me

i love noodle whores so damn much

i have a shit ton of videos of them farting at the camera in those cute panties they wear :feelsohh:

i have a shit ton of videos of them farting at the camera in those cute panties they wear
sorry man we might not be 2 beans in a pod

man, why do yellow foids look so good

Gooks whores are unironically the least attractive race of women to me (except for abos) I really don't understand how people have yellow fever

So do I

I like Asian foids the most.

Lately I'm attracted to them the most because of their young looks and they are not fat like everyone else.

For me, it's all about mayofoids tbh:feelsokman:

what do u not like about them
They lack sexual dimorphism. They typically have no tits or ass in addition to their mongoloid fish faces. Asian girls look like teenage boys. I'd much rather fuck a curry or even a Nigress

I live in a really homogeneous town, I wish I knew people of various race.

They lack sexual dimorphism. They typically have no tits or ass in addition to their mongoloid fish faces. Asian girls look like teenage boys. I'd much rather fuck a curry or even a Nigress
they clearly and statistically have the most feminine faces. thats female dimorphic

they are flat like a prime early teens girl which is the best biological age for females , which is female dimorphic

so a healthy minded male who likes the most feminine faces and youthful fertile bodies should prefer asian women

liking white or ethnic women with more manly faces and bigger thicker bodies who are less dimorphic is kinda a gay trait

I find asian women less attractive than other races. Of course I'd date them but they hate black guys

I love Asians too

they're okay but not great. they all suffer from whitu cocku addiction and are pretty soulless (even for foids) once you get to know them.

I know the feeling, I always get nervous around Asian people I don't know, it's like I look up to them simply for being Asian. I always try to impress ANY Asian I come across, male or female.

It's like "wow, so cool, an actual Asian wants to interact with me", I get Gookstruck (or Chingchongstruck).

I actually do have quite a number of Asian friends, it's like I respect their opinion more than my White friends too. I so want to have a lot of half-Asian kids. :feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman:

I had one too, but it went away. They have small titties. But they are usually slimmer.

dude calm down its okay, you dont have to write a thread to justify your fetish

I have a nordic fetish.

Gooks whores are unironically the least attractive race of women to me (except for abos) I really don't understand how people have yellow fever
Most feminine looking females

i like yellow foids also. they are perfect for brutal hate fucking
Are we the same person? I got this noodle whore as my social worker contact. I just wanna ravage her yellow body.

I want a blue eyed woman