Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have always seen other races of men see how hard ricemen have it and wonder how we cope, but heres the real answer from a riceman himself(OP)

C

CMD

Recruit
★★★★
Growing up rice, I have never actually seen myself as inferior to other races. I have always seen myself as being "normal" so to speak, while other races were always seen as "super strong" or "super attractive" in comparison.

Let me give you guys this analogy as an example. If you were a poor kid growing up in a shit impoverished neighborhood, and then suddenly some billionaires showed up and asked you how did you handle all the hardships you encountered growing up, you would probably tell them that it became normalized to you from a young age.

This is exactly how ricecels feel about other races. They see themselves as "normal" and us as "subhuman", but WE see THEM as "SUPERHUMAN" and US as "NORMAL". This is why ricemen never felt the need to cope, since we don't actually see anything wrong with us to begin with. Asking a riceman how he copes with not being a white chad or bbc tyrone is like asking your neighbor or mailman how he constantly copes with not being the CEO of Amazon or Elon Musk.

Theres no need to cope when you don't see anything unusual with yourself to begin with. :feelskek:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back