Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting I have always looked down on women.

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

TheRealChincel88

KHHV
-
Hi there. I’m new to this forum. Never had a date. Never had a kiss.

What I’m gonna write today is that men, especially below average ones (looks wise), should always look down on women.

We shouldn’t be their friends. We shouldn’t comfort them during hard times. They should only be used for sexual relationships. If we cannot get this from them, then we shouldn’t validate them or anything close to that. Many below average men make this mistake.

Cuck if you treat women with any respect as an ugly dude

Even a Chad coworker of mine says as soon as he is nice to foids at all, or helps them, buys them anything, the sex stops.

Even a Chad coworker of mine says as soon as he is nice to foids at all, or helps them, buys them anything, the sex stops.
At least you have non-family individuals to speak to IRL. I’m not only celibate. Also a loner.

Female friends will ruin you. They will destroy you. They will make you believe there is a chance, only to reject you on the basis of your genetics.

I’ve spent too many times crying in bed over this

Only talk to females if you have to. They feast on hope itself

Indeed.

Don't waste your time.

Sup, keep venting here

Status
Not open for further replies.