Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have all the reason in the world to go ER ( in Splinter cell blacklist )

Reclusemaxxer

Reclusemaxxer

-
I have all the Incentives to go ER ( in splinter cell blacklist ) everywhere I go I’m treated as the scum of the earth people hate me sharing the planet as them I can’t even breathe or blink in peace my whole life I’ve always been the laughing stock of the group I’ve always been the odd man out and I never got any justice or reparations for any of it at least in the movies the victim gets the girl at the end of the movie I never got the girl I barely even had anybody to hangout with in high school I only had one friend now I have zero then I go on the internet and play video games to escape reality only to have the same thing happen people bullied in voice chat that’s why I hate voice chat in video games and I hate video chat people make fun of my voice sometimes and I always get ignored I deserve a giga Stacy girlfriend and a large slum of money as reparations

can this forum stop mentioning ER for 1 minute? the joke got stale ages ago, ER was a cuck, and ER posting only works to bring glowie attention. just shut up and play vidya or something.
go emergency room :society::society::society::society:

what would you do if you had a stacy roommate

based :society::society: all incel that wants to go ER should meetup somewhere to initiate the I.N.C.E.L. REVOLUTION

low iq, you should pantysniffmaxx, gettting a foids pussy scend on you is the same as sex, other men will smell the scent and think your a sex haver chad

low iq, you should pantysniffmaxx, gettting a foids pussy scend on you is the same as sex, other men will smell the scent and think your a sex haver chad
I don’t look like I get laid