Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel i have accepted i will kms if my parents die

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
there are too many beautiful things in the world i can not experience or only experience them alone. i have broken down and sobbed like a little bitch twice today thinking how i can not have the simple things in life. i don't want to be rich and famous, i just want a gf and idc if she is ugly. i don't have a single friend and the last time i tried to contact old ''friends'' they all pretty much ghosted me. i told people i was suicidal and either they patronised me by calling me a faggot or gave me platitudes like to just go to the ER department or contact a hotline. i also have been getting mercilessly tormented in my sleep with the cruelest dreams. i think i have had 3 dreams about my oneitis in just this week alone jfl. anyway, it's nice to think if the world becomes too unbearable and the losses keep coming you can just pull the plug which is what i will do if my parents die because i am too dependent on them; but the alternative is wagecucking for the rest of my life as a working class slave and i consider it better off to be dead. my parents both took multiple doses of the whackcine so who knows, maybe i will be roped in a few years. i will rope and then re-roll the dice by reincarnationmaxxing to get better RNG this time

Last edited:
What about any future possibilities of collapse or at least some semblance of change for the average subhuman? :feelssus:

Are you a NEET? :feelshehe:

Brutal that you must feel such and have such daily experiences, simply due to failing the genetic lottery, while foids and other cucks themselves claim to actually suffer from the ultimate oppression while disavowing the discrimination against actual sub 5s; doing it would certainly embolden all those that have harmed you, however. :feelsjuice:

All mothers are whores, don't feel bad for her

What about any future possibilities of collapse or at least some semblance of change for the average subhuman? :feelssus:

Are you a NEET? :feelshehe:

Brutal that you must feel such and have such daily experiences, simply due to failing the genetic lottery, while foids and other cucks themselves claim to actually suffer from the ultimate oppression while disavowing the discrimination against actual sub 5s; doing it would certainly embolden all those that have harmed you, however. :feelsjuice:
i don't see any collapse as benefitting me. besides, what would a collapse entail? i'm not going to be banking on some vague idea, better to just rope

there are too many beautiful things in the world i can not experience or only experience them alone. i have broken down and sobbed like a little bitch twice today thinking how i can not have the simple things in life. i don't want to be rich and famous, i just want a gf and idc if she is ugly. i don't have a single friend and the last time i tried to contact old ''friends'' they all pretty much ghosted me. i told people i was suicidal and either they patronised me by calling me a faggot or gave me platitudes like to just go to the ER department or contact a hotline. i also have been getting mercilessly tormented in my sleep with the cruelest dreams. i think i have had 3 dreams about my oneitis in just this week alone jfl. anyway, it's nice to think if the world becomes too unbearable and the losses keep coming you can just pull the plug which is what i will do if my parents die because i am too dependent on them; but the alternative is wagecucking for the rest of my life as a working class slave and i consider it better off to be dead. my parents both took multiple doses of the whackcine so who knows, maybe i will be roped in a few years. i will rope and then re-roll the dice by reincarnationmaxxing to get better RNG this time
Same

What the fuck is wrong with you? Come on discord I need to intervene you

relatable, I'm sorry this all happened to you I hope your parents live longer, we don't wanna lose you you're an icon to this forum. :cryfeels:

. i told people i was suicidal and either they patronised me by calling me a faggot or gave me platitudes like to just go to the ER department or contact a hotline. i also have been getting mercilessly tormented in my sleep with the cruelest dreams. i think i have had 3 dreams about my oneitis in just this week alone jfl

OP:

relatable, I'm sorry this all happened to you I hope your parents live longer, we don't wanna lose you you're an icon to this forum. :cryfeels:

youre not alone. i too shall rope sometime in the future

I'll share this fate too.

See you tomorrow

sorry you had to go through this.

i feel for you brocel, my parents are all i got left in my life

I'm in the same situation...no gf no friends, failing in studies too.. It wouldn't be so bad if I had some nice buddies to hang out with...but all my attempts to make friends have failed due to being non-NT. Only reason I haven't done it is that I was raised in a super religious family and the fear of hell has been drilled into my head since childhood.

I see normies committing suicide over small reasons like failing one exam or over some girl rejecting them. Our case is so much worse and suicide is actually justifiable.

I dont feel any bond to my parents tbh, but they give me money

I'm in the same situation...no gf no friends, failing in studies too.. It wouldn't be so bad if I had some nice buddies to hang out with...but all my attempts to make friends have failed due to being non-NT. Only reason I haven't done it is that I was raised in a super religious family and the fear of hell has been drilled into my head since childhood.

I see normies committing suicide over small reasons like failing one exam or over some girl rejecting them. Our case is so much worse and suicide is actually justifiable.
are you abo?

i think your situation will improve after collapse
as incels are best bet for a fair world is collapse

thankfully i can now see it in not too decent future, definitely before 2030

mate listen do not kill yourself, there are plenty of other things you can do I am sure of it.

Same. There is no point in living and experiencing things alone. Nobody cares for people like us. The world offers only pain and misery. I wish I had the balls to finally commit rope death