Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I HAVE A WORD FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO MAKE "INCEL TRAIT" THREADS. GTFIH IF THIS APPLIES TO YOU.

CollegeCel

CollegeCel

Self-banned
-
Alright, because no one else has, I feel like I need to straighten something out with you. Yes you, the reader, need to read this if you are the creator of an "Incel Trait" thread. If you happen to not be mentally deficient enough to make such an aforementioned thread, then this post fortunately does not apply to you.

Here it is, the be all and end all of "Incel Trait threads. Are you ready? Good, because here it is.

Have you:

1. Had sexual intercourse with a human of the female sex?
  • If YES, you are NOT an incel and can NEVER be one.
  • If NO, please move your eyes to question 2.
2. Is your absence of sexual intercourse with a human of the female sex due to your own choice?
  • If YES, you are "volcel", or voluntarily celibate (i.e. monk/priest or aesthetic lifestyle).
  • If NO, you are "incel", or involuntarily celibate (i.e. everyone here).

Now, was that so hard to understand? That's a rhetorical question, because that in fact was not hard to understand. Those are the traits of an incel: celibate and not by HIS own choice. I highlight and capitalize "his" because a female is entirely unable to be an incel because being an incel requires choice, that is, the choice to want to have sexual intercourse. If a female does want to have sexual intercourse, she can! There is no inability, not by weight, nor height, nor facial structure, nor hair follicle content, nor acne or other facial blemishes or deformities etc., for her to engage in sexual intercoursd because there will always be someone there to oblige her.

To those of you who make these, dare I say, "low IQ" posts about incel traits, these posts are nothing more than projections of your real life failures onto a topic that is entirely irrelevant. We are incels, I know, and that is what we hold similar to each other. However, that is not to negate the fact that some of you are absolutely and disgusting in your lifestyles in real life. You are taking this state of being, inceldom (uncontrollable), and twisting it into your own little excuse for why you are either insane or a fucking degenerate in your real lives.

What is especially unique about incels is that we come from all walks of life, literally. We are divided by race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, and language, yet we all have something that we can all relate with. Unlike, say, religion, however, we are entirely not in control of our inceldom, but we are in control of how much we are a fuckwit in our daily lives.

Closing thought: INCEL TRAIT: YOU MAKE PROJECTIONS OF YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR ON A STATE OF BEING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAID BEHAVIORS.

Incel trait: Getting bothered by incel trait threads

greyfag u gotta stop taking this shit too seriously

also paid sex doesn't count, i can fuck 50 whores and still be as incel as you are

Incel Trait: You have 2 Posts

greyfag u gotta stop taking this shit too seriously

also paid sex doesn't count, i can fuck 50 whores and still be as incel as you are
Cope

nah incels tend to be high inhib, short, unattractive.
Incel trait just means trais you have that make you more likely to not recieve interest from the females

I am blackpilled truecel monk living on top of a secluded mountain, typing this from my Nokia phone at 5am in the morning

incel trait tbh

nah incels tend to be high inhib, short, unattractive.
Incel trait just means trais you have that make you more likely to not recieve interest from the females

Incel Trait - Hentai

most incel traits threads are JFL

Модс пин тхис ор ве вонт кнов вхат инцел меанс.

I’m sorry, it won’t happen again

Brutal, i heard about incels, i think they are misogynist.

Pretty based and true thread. I dunno why everyone's shitting on you

3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

these posts are nothing more than projections of your real life failures onto a topic that is entirely irrelevant.
So what though? there is nothing wrong with them :society:

I disagree with the premise, but this thread has been pretty good ngl.

arent you the guy who wanted to come back in 3 months?

Thank you. A lot of lowIQ retards make thesw type of threads with retarded titles. They need to read your post.

How is college going

Alright, because no one else has, I feel like I need to straighten something out with you. Yes you, the reader, need to read this if you are the creator of an "Incel Trait" thread. If you happen to not be mentally deficient enough to make such an aforementioned thread, then this post fortunately does not apply to you.

Here it is, the be all and end all of "Incel Trait threads. Are you ready? Good, because here it is.

Have you:

1. Had sexual intercourse with a human of the female sex?
  • If YES, you are NOT an incel and can NEVER be one.
  • If NO, please move your eyes to question 2.
2. Is your absence of sexual intercourse with a human of the female sex due to your own choice?
  • If YES, you are "volcel", or voluntarily celibate (i.e. monk/priest or aesthetic lifestyle).
  • If NO, you are "incel", or involuntarily celibate (i.e. everyone here).

Now, was that so hard to understand? That's a rhetorical question, because that in fact was not hard to understand. Those are the traits of an incel: celibate and not by HIS own choice. I highlight and capitalize "his" because a female is entirely unable to be an incel because being an incel requires choice, that is, the choice to want to have sexual intercourse. If a female does want to have sexual intercourse, she can! There is no inability, not by weight, nor height, nor facial structure, nor hair follicle content, nor acne or other facial blemishes or deformities etc., for her to engage in sexual intercoursd because there will always be someone there to oblige her.

To those of you who make these, dare I say, "low IQ" posts about incel traits, these posts are nothing more than projections of your real life failures onto a topic that is entirely irrelevant. We are incels, I know, and that is what we hold similar to each other. However, that is not to negate the fact that some of you are absolutely and disgusting in your lifestyles in real life. You are taking this state of being, inceldom (uncontrollable), and twisting it into your own little excuse for why you are either insane or a fucking degenerate in your real lives.

What is especially unique about incels is that we come from all walks of life, literally. We are divided by race, religion, ethnicity, nationality, and language, yet we all have something that we can all relate with. Unlike, say, religion, however, we are entirely not in control of our inceldom, but we are in control of how much we are a fuckwit in our daily lives.

Closing thought: INCEL TRAIT: YOU MAKE PROJECTIONS OF YOUR OWN BEHAVIOR ON A STATE OF BEING THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH SAID BEHAVIORS.
since you are a collegecel GTFO this forum! college is your ONLY chance to try to ascend/make friends. post college it is OVER! TRUST ME! DON"T BE ME. I PISSED away my youth in uni rotting on my laptop. At 24/22 it is OVER the wall for men are those ages.

-you still have time since you are in uni. YOU HAVE A CHANCE!
-MAKE SOMETHING OF YOURSELF!

Fellow greycel with 2 posts
Ironically this is the first high IQ post I've come across in a while.
Guess our IQ's will decrease the longer we're here

Dating, relationship, sex, attraction are all very simple yes or no questions indeed.

To complicate it is to cope.

GrAYcel thread: Hurr hurrr incel trait: you eat shit for breakfast xxddXxD

It's possibleh, but improbableh