Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a very small dick #6 thread

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
I said that I will never leave this forum, and here we go, I'm still here, I love to be here, I want to talk with you about something for the 6th time: my dick

I have the most pathetic and useless dick in the world, my dick is scum, I hate myself so much and everyone in this site and outside needs to hate me too, if you don't hate me you are a :bluepill: cuck

my life is shit, I stay at the pc all day and I'm a fucking virgin loser, I will never touch pussy, pussy is just for chads, girls don't want an autistic loser like myself with the smallest dick ever, my dick is very very very veeeeery small, you can't even imagine how much it's small, very pathetic, also I'm short and ugly af

How? Did you not have puberty?

Just try to copemaxxx brocel

I didn't have a life in general
Same. Don't feel bad man i had a 6.2 inch dick at 15 and now it's very small. Probably about your size.

I also no longer make dick cheese so no smegma after not washing.

Jerked off too hard. Got erectile dysfunction, decreased blood flow and desensitation. Over the years it gradually got smaller.
Shit I better stop death gripping then :dafuckfeels:. I didn't know that could happen. I only started fapping 3 years ago.

Though steroids or getting my hormones back to a normal level might fix. If not i'll be a full on savage.