Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a theory that every one of us has a certain hope,a certain scenario that we daydream of that's unrealistic but also you lowkey hope it happens.

• Thread starter Deleted member 7448
  • Start date
Deleted member 7448

Deleted member 7448

Name is Abdu, live in Laos, born on 24.08.1992.
-
Something not too far-fetched
Tenor
, possible enough for it to haunt your daydreams and nag at you, but unrealistic in the sense that your logical mind knows it's never going to fucking happen.

For me, it's nothing related to women or love or what-not. It's related to programming. I know this is a fucking joke, it's never ever going to happen, but I quite often imagine I won't have to be a wageslave working for pennies my entire life. That somehow I'll get my shit together, teach myself programming on the internet, make a game or some other kind of application that will sell well. Or hell, even making money online freelancing as a programmer, although this is even more unrealistic cause the reality of freelancing is hell.

But it's unrealistic for too many reasons. First of all, making money by programming is much harder than people think, much less making it big by selling some app on the internet (and about making money locally in my country just forget about it, it's a shithole). Second, I'm a retard that tried to get into programming many times, my attention span is simply too low and I get bored too fast. Also I might be too stupid for it, but I haven't really tried hard enough to tell if I'm stupid or not, as with anything else in life.

And there's many other reasons why it's unrealistic. But no matter how much I tell myself that, there's a tiny part of me that simply is too horrified at the prospect of wageslaving my life and soul away, doing something I hate for very little money.

Last edited:
All I hope for now is violence, I feel fucked in the head for thinking that but I’m just a really hateful person I think. My envy has evolved into disgust. I’m constantly furious and spiteful more than anything else

All I hope for now is violence, I feel fucked in the head for thinking that but I’m just a really hateful person I think. My envy has evolved into disgust. I’m constantly furious and spiteful more than anything else
Same NGL, I fantasize about the perfect crime

We all have something that makes us cope at least through another day. Then one day, there isn't anything that bothers anymore :feelsrope:

For me, it's nothing related to women or love or what-not. It's related to programming. I know this is a fucking joke, it's never ever going to happen, but I quite often imagine I won't have to be a wageslave working for pennies my entire life. That somehow I'll get my shit together, teach myself programming on the internet, make a game or some other kind of application that will sell well.

Let us assume, that you actually overcome all the odds and for some reason you become really good at it. That does not mean that you can make money with it. @turbocuckcel_7000 once told a story of someone who actually was good at it and he even made a game all by himself, yet nobody gave a shit and he threatened to kill himself because of it. This is reality.

Also I might be too stupid for it, but I haven't really tried hard enough to tell if I'm stupid or not, as with anything else in life.

For example, I tried to learn how to drive but it seems that I am just unable to do so. The driving teacher told me I have no foundation whatsoever and on the second driving lesson (which was actually the third because the first one was a double lesson), he told me that I can see for myself that I did not make any progress and therefore I should do driving simulation first. Even after 10 lessons of driving simulation I did not get any better while females way younger than me passed their driving test without any efforts whatsoever.

Perhaps this is a cope, a defensive mechanism, but sometimes this world seems really artificial. While most people just can function without any seconds thoughts, I am struggling with it. This is normal at all. It feels like, that somebody or something is stealing all my energy and potential.

it's a long process
i used to hope about having a high-end pc, then about being able to code at all using it, then about being able to write complex code too like you'd see in a game or app, then about working with other people on a big project. i overcame all these hurdles and there's always a new goal on the horizon. so it's a long process and it's worth trying just to see how far you can get IMO.

Let us assume, that you actually overcome all the odds and for some reason you become really good at it. That does not mean that you can make money with it. @turbocuckcel_7000 once told a story of someone who actually was good at it and he even made a game all by himself, yet nobody gave a shit and he threatened to kill himself because of it. This is reality.
talking about konjak? it's ok, he got a divorced 30 year old woman to have a long distance relationship with. he's fine now. lol.

it's a long process
i used to hope about having a high-end pc, then about being able to code at all using it, then about being able to write complex code too like you'd see in a game or app, then about working with other people on a big project. i overcame all these hurdles and there's always a new goal on the horizon. so it's a long process and it's worth trying just to see how far you can get IMO.

The thing is, how long does it take? You also still need to work in order to survive. This is not really maintainable at all. Sooner or later you might collapse because this is just too much.

talking about konjak? it's ok, he got a divorced 30 year old woman to have a long distance relationship with. he's fine now. lol.

This is brutal...

That's a cool dream mate. It ain't impossible, but idk if its gonna bring you any happiness. Programming is a meme and I don't know of a single person that's happy as a developer.

My dream is to just feel good in my skin someday, be loved by a woman and just find a place in society I'll be happy in.

The thing is, how long does it take? You also still need to work in order to survive. This is not really maintainable at all. Sooner or later you might collapse because this is just too much.
i did it during school time, once work arrived it was impossible to focus, sometimes i wish i was unemployed but i wouldn't be allowed such a thing.

Second, I'm a retard that tried to get into programming many times, my attention span is simply too low and I get bored too fast. Also I might be too stupid for it, but I haven't really tried hard enough to tell if I'm stupid or not, as with anything else in life.
Don't worry.
I thought I was pretty smart for knowing how to make cpu from scratch. I taught myself java in two months to an employable level.
Then you get employed and sit next to a guy that can read what a 100 line method does in 5 seconds :feelskek:

Don't worry.
I thought I was pretty smart for knowing how to make cpu from scratch. I taught myself java in two months to an employable level.
Then you get employed and sit next to a guy that can read what a 100 line method does in 5 seconds :feelskek:
Jesus Christ, I'm a retard compared to that guy. I wish we could all train our brains to be like that guy's, but the sad state of affairs is that you'r either born that way or tough titties. Sure, you can increase your intelligence by training your brain, but not by very much compared to what you were given from birth.

Jesus Christ, I'm a retard compared to that guy. I wish we could all train our brains to be like that guy's, but the sad state of affairs is that you'r either born that way or tough titties. Sure, you can increase your intelligence by training your brain, but not by very much compared to what you were given from birth.
People seem to forget that difference between 100 and 140 iq is same as 100 and 60 iq.
Yes, midwits like us are comparatively retarded

no because I mostly avoid thinking about things like that

I'm stil hoping to betabuxx into a marriage, since it worked for my cousins.