Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a theory about Sandy Hook shooter Adam Lanza and what his motive is

Don't deny it.
David-Hogg-and-Adam-Lanza.jpg
They both look 14

When he was 20 he looked 14

Yep
Isn’t it weird how most mass shooters never go after the Jews? It’s always either children at school, people at workplaces, movie theaters, malls, et cetera. I remember that Charlie Hebdo shooting back in 2015 where some kosher supermarket got shot up, and 4 Jews died. There was another shooting in France in 2012 where some Arab shot up a Jewish school, killing 4. And then there was the Tree of Life synagogue and Jersey City shootings in the US. Why don’t more mass shooters do that instead of targeting innocent people?

Isn’t it weird how most mass shooters never go after the Jews? It’s always either children at school, people at workplaces, movie theaters, malls, et cetera. I remember that Charlie Hebdo shooting back in 2015 where some kosher supermarket got shot up, and 4 Jews died. There was another shooting in France in 2012 where some Arab shot up a Jewish school, killing 4. And then there was the Tree of Life synagogue and Jersey City shootings in the US. Why don’t more mass shooters do that instead of targeting innocent people?
Some German guy tried to shoot up a Synagoge a few months ago.
He miserably failed.
He also livestreamed that shit lmao.

I think your theory could be legit.

"He also seemed to hate humanity, suffer depression and was obsessed with Columbine"

We all can relate to that.

He was 3 months older than me, he would be turning into an oldcel now.

Last edited:
He miserably failed.
I remember a neo Nazi skinhead shot up a Wisconsin Sikh temple in 2012. He was in a white power rock band.

I remember a neo Nazi skinhead shot up a Wisconsin Sikh temple in 2012. He was in a white power rock band.
That guy was a pure brainlet.
He wanted to shoot up a mosque, but mistook it with the Sikh temple (which has literally nothing to do with Islam).

Nonsense. Why would someone who is not attracted to children want to have sex with them? The fact that most pedosexuals prefer older girls/women doesn't mean they are not attracted to the children they have sex with. That's just as silly as saying that men who prefer brunettes are not attracted to blondes. More than 50% of men show signs of penile arousal when shown pictures of nude preteen girls, so it's clear that sexual attraction to children is extremely common. What is rare is to be exclusively attracted by children.

Erectile_responses_of_healthy_men.png
There's a big difference between 12 and 16 year olds, especially when it comes to girls. This pic is no evidence that attraction to children is extremely common. A 15 year old girl can be attractive but a 12 year old isn't far enough.

There's a big difference between 12 and 16 year olds, especially when it comes to girls. This pic is no evidence that attraction to children is extremely common. A 15 year old girl can be attractive but a 12 year old isn't far enough.
Finding 16 year olds attractive is very common though
That guy was a pure brainlet.
He wanted to shoot up a mosque, but mistook it with the Sikh temple (which has literally nothing to do with Islam).
How do you know he wanted to shoot a mosque? Source?

Finding 16 year olds attractive is very common though
16 year olds are young adults. I honestly don't get America for blaming people being attracted to them. At least Europe isn't that Cucked when it comes to age of consent.

16 year olds are young adults. I honestly don't get America for blaming people being attracted to them. At least Europe isn't that Cucked when it comes to age of consent.
Exactly. And if you try to explain how our biology doesn’t respond to laws on IT they just call you a pedo

He miserably failed.
Yeah, I didn’t count him in because he’s a miserable failure.

Also, here’s the based Algerian coalburner who was an accomplice to the kosher market shooting with her husband, Amedy Coulibaly.

84BAB32F 1761 4BF2 A7B1 B4B05862E3DF

This pic is no evidence that attraction to children is extremely common.
Actually, both the chart and the study from which it is taken do suggest it's very common. I don't know how you'd define "extremely common", but there is plenty of evidence that a large percentage of men are somewhat attracted to female children.

A 15 year old girl can be attractive but a 12 year old isn't far enough.
That's a very broad generalization. Some 12-year old girls are more sexually dimorphic looking than some older girls.

For example, the girl on the left is 12-years old and the girl on the right is 16 years-old. Which one would you rather cuddle with? If pedophilia was not illegal and stigmatized, it's pretty obvious that most men would pick the girl on the left. Anyone who would deny this is NPC-maxxed.

portrait-of-beautiful-girls-12-years-old-snow-in-winter-RHFRM9.jpg
greta-1280x533.jpg

Men are attracted to a wide variety of female body types. Very few men prefer prepubescent girls over teenage girls or adult women, but many still find some of them attractive.

Last edited:
Actually, both the chart and the study from which it is taken do suggest it's very common. I don't know how you'd define "extremely common", but there is plenty of evidence that a large percentage of men are somewhat attracted to female children.

That's a very broad generalization. Some 12-year old girls are more sexually dimorphic looking than some older girls.

For example, the girl on the left is 12-years old and the girl on the right is 16 years-old. Which one would you rather cuddle with? If pedophilia was not illegal and stigmatized, it's pretty obvious that most men would pick the girl on the left. Anyone who would deny this is NPC-maxxed.

portrait-of-beautiful-girls-12-years-old-snow-in-winter-RHFRM9.jpg
greta-1280x533.jpg

Men are attracted to a wide variety of female body types. Very few men prefer prepubescent girls over teenage girls or adult women, but many still find some of them attractive.
The 12 year old doesn’t look attractive, only looks adorable

The 12 year old doesn’t look attractive, only looks adorable

If you feel zero sexual attraction for the girl on the left, that means you would be just as disgusted at the thought of kissing her on the mouth as you would be at the thought of kissing a "cute and adorable" 12-year old boy. Maybe that's true for you, but in the absence of cultural conditioning, most men would not view her as just as sexually undesirable as a cute-looking boy of the same age. If hebephilia was not very common in human evolutionary history, girls would not have evolved to reach sexual maturity earlier than boys.

Last edited:
If you feel zero sexual attraction for the girl on the left, that means you would be just as disgusted at the thought of kissing her on the mouth as you would be at the thought of kissing a "cute and adorable" 12-year old boy. Maybe that's true for you, but in the absence of cultural conditioning, most men would not view her as just as sexually undesirable as a cute-looking boy of the same age. If hebephilia was not very common in human evolutionary history, girls would not have evolved to reach sexual maturity earlier than boys.
So you believe without the stigma against hebephilia, most men would be hebephiles?

So you believe without the stigma against hebephilia, most men would be hebephiles?

Yes, without the stigma against it, I think most men would admit to being attracted to pubescent girls. But it certainly isn't the age they are most strongly attracted to, so most men would only be opportunistic hebephiles. It's not like normies go to high school and think, "Gee, these girls are too old, I wish I were back in middle school,". The median age of marriage for girls in the Roman Empire was 14 years-old. Many girls got married as early as age 12. In Viking Scandinivia, it was also common for girls to get married at the age of 12. In the Middle-East and India, preteen and teen marriage were the norm in certain historical periods. If hebephilia is a biological anomaly, as many people claim, there is no way it would have been so common in history.

It was never the norm in the United States for men to marry young teenage girls, although it was perfectly legal to do so until feminists began campaigning to raise the Age of Consent in the late 19th century. Julius Caeasar noticed that in some Germanic tribes, girls only got married after they were done with puberty, so although hebephilia was not practiced everywhere, in most areas of the world, it was considered normal for men to marry pubescent girls.

Last edited:
Yes, without the stigma against it, I think most men would admit to being attracted to pubescent girls. But it certainly isn't the age they are most strongly attracted to, so most men would only be opportunistic hebephiles. It's not like normies go to high school and think, "Gee, these girls are too old, I wish I were back in middle school,". The median age of marriage for girls in the Roman Empire was 14 years-old. Many girls got married as early as age 12. In Viking Scandinivia, it was also common for girls to get married at the age of 12. In the Middle-East and India, preteen and teen marriage were the norm in certain historical periods. If hebephilia is a biological anomaly, as many people claim, there is no way it would have been so common in history.

It was never the norm in the United States for men to marry young teenage girls, although it was perfectly legal to do so until feminists began campaigning to raise the Age of Consent in the late 19th century. Julius Caeasar noticed that in some Germanic tribes, girls only got married after they were done with puberty, so although hebephilia was not practiced everywhere, in most areas of the world, it was considered normal for men to marry pubescent girls.
I think the age group men find the most attractive would be 16-24.

also I remember IT said that child marriage was never common which is BS. It has been common and so has teen marriage.

they also thought hitting puberty early is a new thing because a couple centuries ago, people hit puberty much later. Well, in the Paleolithic age, girls hit puberty early

Last edited:
@Personalityinkwell @JosefMengelecel @Total Imbecile @Mainländer

serious this thread needs more attention actually

I too believe Lanza was a pedophile. But he had many other mental conditions.

To IT and so called "moral"fags, instead of hating people for having conditions they never chose to have, get saved today and confess your own sins to God.

Maybe he was. But I guess he was a pedophile in denial or something. He eventually couldn’t live with it and decided to shoot kids since that was what he was attracted to

Maybe he was. But I guess he was a pedophile in denial or something. He eventually couldn’t live with it and decided to shoot kids since that was what he was attracted to
He also was pro-contact and believed sex with little kids should be legal. He wrote an email about it
I too believe Lanza was a pedophile. But he had many other mental conditions.

To IT and so called "moral"fags, instead of hating people for having conditions they never chose to have, get saved today and confess your own sins to God.
He also was autistic

He also was pro-contact and believed sex with little kids should be legal. He wrote an email about it
Then he was probably worried about the backlash he would have gotten for it

Then he was probably worried about the backlash he would have gotten for it
The founder of the modern gay movement harry hay was pro pederasty and pro NAMBLA

The founder of the modern gay movement harry hay was pro pederasty and pro NAMBLA
Most pedos are faggots. That’s why I don’t like them. I also don’t like being considered a pedophile for having biological human tendencies like being attracted to prime jb foid.

Most pedos are faggots. That’s why I don’t like them. I also don’t like being considered a pedophile for having biological human tendencies like being attracted to prime jb foid.
Straight pedophiles aren’t as degenerate but many don’t act on it because it’s natural to like five year olds anyway

Straight pedophiles aren’t as degenerate but many don’t act on it because it’s natural to like five year olds anyway
Most already know that it is unnatural and would just avoid any temptations

While gay people act on it and society tolerated it
The people were homophobic only because they knew that if they were to justify homosexuality they would also have to justify pedophilia by the same logic

The people were homophobic only because they knew that if they were to justify homosexuality they would also have to justify pedophilia by the same logic
Invest is going to be normalized in the future if you ask me

Either a hoax (strong evidence) or another mkultra victim like most mass killers

Either a hoax (strong evidence) or another mkultra victim like most mass killers
Not a hoax. Found a web archive of sandy hooks website before the massacre