Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL I have a terrorist name and white kids make fun of it

B

Blackpill_Ideology

Banned
-
My name basically starts with Muhammad followed by 4 other Arabic names. (Not gonna specificially say my name)

I'm truly a namecel and if you hear my full name you would believe that I'm one of the Hijackers on 9/11.

On school I always hide my last name, because others are gonna make fun of it. I remember that once a kid told me when I would join ISIS or "blow myself up", some Dutch kid told me that at gym that i ran for suicide bombing trainings. Once I had a presentation in class and I decided not to note my last name, so others would not not know.

I remember when on the news there was some news about ISIS and someone had an Arabic name and some were staring at me like I was a sandnigger about to scream Allahu Akbar and blow up. (Am Indian)

Teachers also refuse to say my last name because they don't know how to spell it. They can't even spell my first name.

And at last how would females get attracted to me when I have a name of a Somalian warlord?

My name basically starts with Muhammad followed by 4 other Arabic names. (Not gonna specificially say my name)

I'm truly a namecel and if you hear my full name you would believe that I'm one of the Hijackers on 9/11.

On school I always hide my last name, because others are gonna make fun of it. I remember that once a kid told me when I would join ISIS or "blow myself up", some Dutch kid told me that at gym that i ran for suicide bombing trainings. Once I had a presentation in class and I decided not to note my last name, so others would not not know.

I remember when on the news there was some news about ISIS and someone had an Arabic name and some were staring at me like I was a sandnigger about to scream Allahu Akbar and blow up. (Am Indian)

Teachers also refuse to say my last name because they don't know how to spell it. They can't even spell my first name.

And at last how would females get attracted to me when I have a name of a Somalian warlord?
Just be proud of your name bro!

Brutal shit, my man

Although I don’t have an arabic name and surname I was called terrorist too because of my looks

Brutal. I have a slavic last name, and for years kids AND TEACHERS made fun of it

Honor your name

Bring some tech that Uncle Ted made to their house

:feelshaha::lul: this is some of the most brutal shit I have ever read on here ngl

you're an indian but your name is muhammad? :feelswhere:
:feelshaha::lul: this is some of the most brutal shit I have ever read on here ngl
brutal namepill

my name is 16 letters long and people always make fun of it, just punch them in the face ur a kid so u wont get in trouble

Strong first post. Brutal.

They can. If they can spell and pronounce voldemort, slytherin, gandalf, aragorn, palpatine and chewbacca, then they can do your name as well.

But they won't (or they have almost no interest in doing so)

The best way to handle this situation is to deliberately pronounce their names in a weird, stupid, autistic way and not to put any effort to correct yourself. Also saying their names in a weird way and repeatedly apologizing for it works well. Even better, at the same time, if you can show that you can pronounce all other kind of names perfectly, specially Chinese names, it will piss them off really well.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

Having a sandnig name like Muhammad truly sets you apart from society

If you were good looking they wouldn't care.

brutal stuff man. Im glad i got a normal name

Muhammad Ben Laden :feelswow:

You could change your legal name although that’d be kinda weird I guess

FUCK MAN, I keep forgetting there are a lot of curry Muslims. That combo must easily be the most easy race to insult impactfully in public. I would not be surprised if you became a terrorist simply because you were treated like one.

If I were in your shoes I would really hate my parents and my own culture for being unoriginal prophet worshipers who bred children who would ultimately suffer more than prosper.

Last edited:
my name is straight up retarded, being ugly and having a shitty name is a horrible combo

That's brutal man having an ethnic name is basically a spawnkill

I've known a few people named Sukhdeep and Hardik and they got made fun of even by other Indians

Brutal indeed

Sorry to hear that Mohammed Atta.

Change your name when your older. it's bit of pain but once you have got it thru it will help get. I am curry (former)Muslim as well and considered changing name before but mine isn't as bad effects as yours

Brutal shit man. Never began

Prophet Muhammad was a Gigachad. Muhammad is a good name. Beats mine (Yahya)

Never thought of the namepill before this one, jeez. If you looked like Chaddam or Chadpreet none of this would happen.

I am sorry that it happened to you. Humans are truly the scum of the Earth.

People making fun of your name is probably annoying, but it wouldn’t be an issue if you were tall and good looking.

People making fun of your name is probably annoying, but it wouldn’t be an issue if you were tall and good looking.

for real, if he were a Chaddam nobody would care one way or another about his name.

Brutale Marrokaan/turken pil

Nevar began for namecels

I also have a sandnigger name about religion. Have been mocked and have been called an ISIS sympathiser or simply terrorist many times.

Being an Arab is a death sentence in the West.
I feel you, also it's harder to find jobs when you hava name like that. Namepill is truly underrated.

Met andere woorden je bent gewoon een verdomde mietje. Pak ze aan, sukkel.

I'm sorry man. If it makes you feel any better, Whites have no ethnic unity and can easily be bullied right back just by calling them "racist" or "privileged."

That’s really brutal

crash a plane into them

Mohammed Osama Hussein baghdadi?