Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope I have a sudden urge to learn a new language

slavcel11

slavcel11

mengpilled
★★★★★
It seems a seasonal thing for me. But maybe it's because of nofap? I've also picked up playing piano again, am learning a piece i used to play in the past. I want to learn some german or french (leaning towards german), no idea to what end. I suddenly feel motivated but of course it's all cope and won't get me anywhere in life since i already know the default language (english) well enough which still amounts precisely to nothing as I'm not ethnic and have no cunt so i cant even leverage this knowledge.

nofap doesn't do shit like this at all. could be a minor inconsequential whim.

relatable, if i find proper time organization french would be awesome

nofap doesn't do shit like this at all. could be a minor inconsequential whim.
nofapers will tell you how they are full of energy and motivated because of nofap. Maybe this has some merit, how would i know. I've been fapping years on end, without taking breaks for longer than a week

I also have those urges but never fully commit to it because i realise its useless at the end of the day. Its over