Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a shitty facial development

• Thread starter Deleted member 306
  • Start date
Deleted member 306

Deleted member 306

Incel Superior
-
My face is round not because I'm fat but because my bones are that way. Even if I lose weight it wil still be round and I would look like shit. On top of that, I don't have any forward growth
only downward one. I also have a comicaly lomg midface which makes it even worse. Fuck genetics.

92jFQUq.jpg

Unbearable2woman said:

I don't find it funny when you post pictures of a random dude and derail my threads.

Incelman is not the gambler nor will he ever be

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Incelman is not gambler.

And I have the same problem, my cheekbones protrude too much and my chin is too round so I have a round face

i think you need head transplant surgery

alsalsk said:

And I have the same problem, my cheekbones protrude too much and my chin is too round so I have a round face

Round face but no fucking jaw of course. It's like genetics conspirating to make it as bad as possible

Machiavelli said:
i think you need head transplant surgery

My brain need a new skull.

alsalsk said:

Same nickname, same habits(Deleting threads) same beta orbiting mentality.....

He`s HIM, 100%

Unbearable2woman said:
Same nickname, same habits(Deleting threads) same beta orbiting mentality.....

He`s HIM, 100%

yeah, its gambler 100%, hes acting exactly same way

I didn't read many of gambler's threads, but I do remember him claiming cope and when he did it made no sense.

Incelman strikes me as more intelligent than him. I may be wrong since I don't specifically remember what gambler posted.