Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel I have a rare talent (gross)

Allblueeeee

Allblueeeee

Knajjd is life <3-Knajjd Fanclub Leader-Midfacecel
I can bring up anynthing from my stomach, be it food, fluids or whatever. Sometimes I do it with tasty food that I like, because the taste is almost the same as when I ate it for the first time.

Imagine being able to eat your favourite food multiple times :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

Last edited:
you can solve world hunger

No regurgitation for your face

I can bring up anynthing from my stomach, be it food, fluids or whatever. Sometimes I do it with tasty food that I like, because the taste is almost the same as when I ate it for the first time.

Imagine being able to eat your favourite food multiple times :feelsmusic::feelsmusic:

The same thing actually happens to me. I can regurgitate my own food as well. Like, when you eat ice cream and then regurgitate it back out to enjoy it again.

Interesting, how can I get that uniqueness?

Also, I saw the entire video. It's pretty crazy and amazing.

anorexiamaxxed lol

The same thing actually happens to me. I can regurgitate my own food as well. Like, when you eat ice cream and then regurgitate it back out to enjoy it again.

can you do it with everything?
Yeah regurgitated ice cream tastes good tbh

can you do it with everything?
Yeah regurgitated ice cream tastes good tbh
Yeah, pretty much. Especially if I eat a large amount of food, and when I just recently ate.

you must have an account on myproana.com

Ah, I c what you mean

the concept of talent is parallel to injustice