Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a question incel question

unlimited

unlimited

Banned
-
How is @Made in Heaven not banned from this site this faggot is some self hating turk roach who whines about race and larps as white and doesn’t even discuss anything about women or gender. I don’t either but I’m not really much of a depressed incel I just like being here cuz u guys are edgy

Anyways @Made in Heaven is a fakecel he thinks he’s white and whites are superior and whites can’t be incel. So by defintion he by default doesn’t think he’s incel ban this fakecel loser

Larp? Turks are white

They are in europe for centuries, so white

@ @Made in Heaven not banned from this site this faggot is some self hating turk roach who whines about race and larps as white and doesn’t even discuss anything about women or gender. I don’t either but I’m not really much of a depressed incel I just like being here cuz u guys are edgy

Sadly, he has a bit of mental degeneracy, given that he considers Mulattas attractive.

Evading the "Foid Worship" rule, compare this:

12274251 927621373995470 2616245500559923881 n

With this:

LOL!

It's a simple objective evaluation of eye color and skin tone.

There are a bigger people that should be banned than him. Why are you not complaining about the users that are obvious fakecels who repeatedly brag and yet the mods treat them with rubber gloves? Idk why you would be so concerned over his supposed racebaiting when we have proven fakecels bragging with impunity. Im white myself and really dont give a fuck about all the racebaiting ethnics.

MadeinHeaven is a based lolipiller and therefore not cucked, so as far as Im concerned unless you have actual evidence of fakeceldom im happy to keep him around just for that reason.

Larp? Turks are white
Here’s a pic of me a Berber Egyptian and I’m probably whiter than that subhuman atheist turk monkey. (Can’t post pics)
he can't be boh a fakecel and a loser, pick one
He’s a loser because he worships white women he bends down and sucks on white women’s toes he cries himself to sleep knowing he’ll never be white and only hangs out with Incels idk because he’s retarded and doesn’t know what incel means.

There are a bigger people that should be banned than him. Why are you not complaining about the users that are obvious fakecels who repeatedly brag and yet the mods treat them with rubber gloves? Idk why you would be so concerned over his supposed racebaiting when we have proven fakecels bragging with impunity. Im white myself and really dont give a fuck about all the racebaiting ethnics.

MadeinHeaven is a based lolipiller and therefore not cucked, so as far as Im concerned unless you have actual evidence of fakeceldom im happy to keep him around just for that reason.
Excuse me who the fuck asked? I asked for @Made in Heaven to be banned because he’s retarded. Look bro this guy is fucking stupid this guy’s a dumbass this guy fucking worships white women and openly is anti incel fuck him he’s a incel tear alt I bet fuck this guy. This guy gets no bitches not because he’s incel but because he’s a cuck

@Made in Heaven Has the cookie cutter incel look he belongs here.

He’s a loser because he worships white women he bends down and sucks on white women’s toes he cries himself to sleep knowing he’ll never be white and only hangs out with Incels idk because he’s retarded and doesn’t know what incel means.

"Muh Ethnic Kweens..."

Kweenz

Arabs and Mongols also occupied European land. That doesn't make them white.
It did though, but the thing is that they don't have land in europe anymore, therefore they aren't white anymore

It did though, but the thing is that they don't have land in europe anymore, therefore they aren't white anymore
Brazilian intelligence everyone. I swear to god you better be baiting for replies and aren't this genuinely retarded

I didn't know I could become white by buying and owning land in europe :feelshaha:
Time to JBWmaxxx

Brazilian intelligence everyone. I swear to god you better be baiting for replies and aren't this genuinely retarded
White = ethnically european.

If your country is inside europe, the people born there (inside the european part) are ethnically european, thus people from andalusia and Kievan rus during the times of arab and mongol domination, respectively, were white

If your country is inside europe, the people born there are ethnically european
If a hamster is born in a stable then it's a horse:feelstastyman:
Although I guess I'm not much smarter for continuing to reply.

If a hamster is born in a stable then it's a horse:feelstastyman:
Although I guess I'm not much smarter for continuing to reply.
''Ethnicity refers to the identification of a group based on a perceived cultural distinctiveness that makes the group into a people.''

Ethnicity is a cultural concept, therefore:

If the country is in europe, the culture present in the european areas is european.

People born in those areas = european.

I was mistaken for using white interchangeably with european, but, by definition, people there were european and so are turks

Last edited:
''Ethnicity refers to the identification of a group based on a perceived cultural distinctiveness that makes the group into a people.''

Ethnicity is a cultural concept, therefore:

Country in europe = european culture.

People born in that country = european.

I was mistaken for using white interchangeably with european, but, by definition, people there were european and so are turks
Yes, I know Turks are technically European due to their territory in Thrace, but that does not make them white (which is what your original post was about).

Yes, I know Turks are technically European due to their territory in Thrace, but that does not make them white (which is what your original post was about).
Kinda, it depends on your conception of white, but if you just consider genetics as a reason, then most aren't white.

If you consider looks and culture, then a siginficant portion of turks are white

How is @Made in Heaven not banned from this site this faggot is some self hating turk roach who whines about race
Many other users complain about the racepill as well
and larps as white
nah I don't. I am white per the broad definition of the word.
and doesn’t even discuss anything about women or gender.
racepill is related to inceldom
Anyways @Made in Heaven is a fakecel he thinks he’s white and whites are superior and whites can’t be incel. So by defintion he by default doesn’t think he’s incel ban this fakecel loser
It's true thay I could probably get myself an Asian or indian or mulatto or arab women if I wanted since I have pink skin and european phenotype. But I don't want to have subpar genes
Turks resemble meds alot
Kinda, it depends on your conception of white, but if you just consider genetics as a reason, then most aren't white.

If you consider looks and culture, then a siginficant portion of turks are white
Italians and greeks are closer to Turks than they are to Irish of Finnish people
Those women are ugly as fuck. I was talking about these

1653938993875m

@Made in Heaven Has the cookie cutter incel look he belongs here.
But you look waaaay worse than me

Here’s a pic of me a Berber Egyptian
Wheres the pic? DM it to me
and I’m probably whiter than that subhuman atheist turk monkey. (Can’t post pics)
No youre not. And im not atheist

1. Every race of men on the planet prefer blonde bleu eyed women.
2. I am white. Pink skin, red beard:feelshaha:, freckles, roman nose. Pretty white tbh

Sadly, he has a bit of mental degeneracy, given that he considers Mulattas attractive.
Aren't you half black? Mulattos do look good but usually when they are 50-70% non-negro. The kinds that have caramel skin and brown curtains hair and slightly full lips

Many other users complain about the racepill as well

nah I don't. I am white per the broad definition of the word.

racepill is related to inceldom

It's true thay I could probably get myself an Asian or indian or mulatto or arab women if I wanted since I have pink skin and european phenotype. But I don't want to have subpar genes

Turks resemble meds alot

Italians and greeks are closer to Turks than they are to Irish of Finnish people

Those women are ugly as fuck. I was talking about these

View attachment 619774

But you look waaaay worse than me

Wheres the pic? DM it to me

No youre not. And im not atheist

1. Every race of men on the planet prefer blonde bleu eyed women.
2. I am white. Pink skin, red beard:feelshaha:, freckles, roman nose. Pretty white tbh
You aren’t incel dumbfuck get the fuck off the site. You just admitted you worship women despite the fact you’ve never hugged a woman. At least I’ve hugged multiple girls and even kissed one on the lips I got in trouble for sexual harassment but I still kissed her on the lips. Anyways fuck you fakecel you just admitted you aren’t incel kill your self also you aren’t white Turks are disgusting mongol rape babies die now

@Made in Heaven is bluepilled if you’re so superior why don’t you get bitches. I bully women so there’s my excuse what about you, faggot?

How is @Made in Heaven not banned from this site this faggot is some self hating turk roach who whines about race and larps as white and doesn’t even discuss anything about women or gender.
I don't think there is any mandate that a user MUST discuss women or gender. That's our common theme but if people want to hang in the lounge and chat just about casual topics while learning more that seems fine.

Sometimes incels just want to chill and cope and not shoot their mouths off right away after registering. Lurk and get to know others w/o leading debates on sex and relationships.

Maybe you start out in Sewers/Lounge and graduate to ID later

You aren’t incel dumbfuck get the fuck off the site. You just admitted you worship women despite the fact you’ve never hugged a woman. At least I’ve hugged multiple girls and even kissed one on the lips I got in trouble for sexual harassment but I still kissed her on the lips. Anyways fuck you fakecel you just admitted you aren’t incel kill your self also you aren’t white Turks are disgusting mongol rape babies die now
>accuses me of being fakecel
>admits to having kissed snd hugged women

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
@Made in Heaven is bluepilled if you’re so superior why don’t you get bitches. I bully women so there’s my excuse what about you, faggot?
I'm superior to most other ethnjcd but still incel. It's not exclusive

>accuses me of being fakecel
>admits to having kissed snd hugged women

:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

I'm superior to most other ethnjcd but still incel. It's not exclusive
You’re superior yet incel it is exclusive dumbfuck god damn you are un self aware

You’re superior yet incel it is exclusive dumbfuck god damn you are un self aware
you're retarded. A white incel and an indian incel are not equal

I dont have any mongol blood. Even if I did, it's better than being a seething shitskin such as you

I'm not:lul:
Yea you are dumbfuck that’s why you’re on an incel site and hurrr DURR seething shitskin you spend all your time whining about wanting to be white also, depression isn’t real