Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a question for the whitecels/cumskins

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Assuming you are from America, how do you feel about the fact that the white population will be replaced by brown people and other minority groups? As of now, California is a majority hispanic state. Texas will soon lose its white majority. New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada are next. According to the United States government, the White race will become a minority by 2050 due to uncontrolled mass immigration and by the high birth rate of non-white babies. As a hispanic myself, I do acknowledge that the great replacement theory is true. I wouldn't even it call it a theory, it's the great reality. America is no longer a white country, it will soon be flooded with minorities, and don't count on Trump or the GOP to prevent this from happening, majority of American voters are democrat/liberal. It is over for the white race. Enjoy your final years as the majority.

Last edited:
Great replacement FACT.
RIP mayos

I remember the gaslighting of people who were concerned about it 10-15 years ago. Worst part for whites is that if white european women get pregnant from anyone other than white kids will be the race of a biological father, so you can exterminate white race just by impregnating their women by man of other races.

I remember the gaslighting of people who were concerned about it 10-15 years ago. Worst part for whites is that if white european women get pregnant from anyone other than white kids will be the race of a biological father, so you can exterminate white race just by impregnating their women by man of other races.
That is very interesting

The great replacement will not happen.
It ALREADY happened. It's too late now for whites...

Incels worrying about race dying meanwhile we cant breed, so ur worried about the white chads not breeding white foids

Incels worrying about race dying meanwhile we cant breed, so ur worried about the white chads not breeding white foids
It doesn't matter what race is dying. If you are not good looking like a chad or a model, you will be affected by inceldom

Lifefuel as a whitecel that actually managed to escape. I hate all the white liberal cucks I grew up with, especially the boomers that voted for this shit. as they say, you get what you vote for. I hope that one day the spics go ER on the rich white ppl, there's no one who deserves a beatdown more than this group.
I am surprised that not all white Americans voted for Trump in both presidential elections. The GOP will become a weak party as the Democrat Party will dominate America In the near future

It doesn't matter what race is dying. If you are not good looking like a chad or a model, you will be affected by inceldom
it depends, i had friends with ugly faces and same height as me but they was very popular among girls since age of 15-16 because of big shlong and physical endurance

It is already a minority in spirit since you can openly mock whites, obviously insults like cracker are stupid and no one cares.

I don't really care for minorities except blacks, too many retarded niggers is never good

don't live in america, don't care

I think the bigger question is why so many shitskins support Russia.

IMG 1273

I'm in canada so similar fate just replace beaners with curries and apefricans. I wish to flee this hellscape and honestly idc about most whites in canada anymore the majority deserve everything they get at least in america a sizeable % of the pop has redeeming qualities.

Assuming you are from America, how do you feel about the fact that the white population will be replaced by brown people and other minority groups? As of now, California is a majority hispanic state. Texas will soon lose its white majority. New Mexico, Arizona, and Nevada are next. According to the United States government, the White race will become a minority by 2050 due to uncontrolled mass immigration and by the high birth rate of non-white babies. As a hispanic myself, I do acknowledge that the great replacement theory is true. I wouldn't even it call it a theory, it's the great reality. America is no longer a white country, it will soon be flooded with minorities, and don't count on Trump or the GOP to prevent this from happening, majority of American voters are democrat/liberal. It is over for the white race. Enjoy your final years as the majority.
Me personally I think it’s so fucking frustrating that people hate me irl for being NS and pro white, why am I supposedly a bad person just cause I don’t want to be replaced and killed in my own country, why can non whites have the same pride but my race can’t? Why do only white countries have “diversity” and nonwhite countries don’t? Why is all of this called “pseudoscience” and “myths” when they literally openly fucking admitted it in 2015

Attachments

• IMG_7436.jpeg
    IMG_7436.jpeg
    50.7 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7437.jpeg
    IMG_7437.jpeg
    96.9 KB · Views: 8
when foids abandon their race, its up to the men to get them back in line. when men abandon their race, all hope is lost. all hope.

You talk about whites already being the minority here in California, hell, thats on top of the hordes and hordes of white dudes that I see dating or married to noodlewhores (and some latinas and a few indian and black foids here and there).

In the near future, the rest of America will look like how California looks like right now.

Last edited: