Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a psychological trauma

• Thread starter Deleted member 41988
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 41988

girls say that I'm a loser
-
sure I have it, I have been treated like shit by my dad for my entire life, he also treat like shit my mom, I was also bullied :cryfeels: inceldom is just ONE of my problems, I have so much rage inside me, I don't even want a family cause my dad ruined my vision of "family"

I cry all days (call me a pussy, you are right), I'm probably gonna rope in max 10 years

A lot of us here have likely suffered trauma in the past as well, me included.

Sounds like you’re starting the healing process by letting out those emotions and anger. Hope you can overcome this brocel stay strong.

Sounds like you’re starting the healing process by letting out those emotions and anger. Hope you can overcome this brocel stay strong.
thank you so much :cryfeels:

thank you so much :cryfeels:
I had a moment last year where I realized the extent of my mistreatment by my parents, which I had thought to be normal all this time. I had extreme rage and sadness, but over time as you let yourself grieve, all wounds begin to heal even the psychological ones. Let yourself feel the pain and process it. You know deep down that it like anything in life will pass.

Fr why are parents so retarded

I take out my trauma on cunts in DOTA very based if I do say so myself

I have homicidal rage. I've been bullied my whole life, left out, rejected and left to rot.

Well said. And same. I have too much anger, so much that I fear hurting a loved one if I ever do have one.
407B5064 8D7D 4788 88AE 448D1D6FA488
9A2037DF BB11 4E9D AF05 77BCD5D723B6

I am sorry for you brother.

sure I have it, I have been treated like shit by my dad for my entire life, he also treat like shit my mom, I was also bullied :cryfeels: inceldom is just ONE of my problems, I have so much rage inside me, I don't even want a family cause my dad ruined my vision of "family"

I cry all days (call me a pussy, you are right), I'm probably gonna rope in max 10 years
It's the reverse in my case. My mom mistreats everyone, including my normie dad and he eventually snapped because that's what lack of love and affection does to people, I think. At least it taught me to never be like him and always stay calm.

You will eventually go numb and feel nothing anymore. That state is worse, trust me. Be happy that you are still normal and able to cry and vent as a cope. :feelsokman:

It's the reverse in my case. My mom mistreats everyone, including my normie dad and he eventually snapped because that's what lack of love and affection does to people, I think. At least it taught me to never be like him and always stay calm.

You will eventually go numb and feel nothing anymore. That state is worse, trust me. Be happy that you are still normal and able to cry and vent as a cope. :feelsokman:
thk

I might give you some hope: I recently realized that I got traumatized by my parents and the world that I live in, I suppressed it for 1,5 decades, I suffered a lot, but now I realized, that I was just acting cool all the years, and all my pears just got to know the mask that I was wearing hence many of them left me. Coincidentally my looks are mediocre and I'm small, so I could never attract women by looks, but neither could I attract them by game or personality, because I was always masking, never was authentic even though I though I was (but women always realize, they're here to judge men). In the last days I got to discover that there is a true self I was suppressing, and through therapy I hope to save myself, to be authentic at least, maybe just maybe I'll have a chance with females then, if not so, I've at least overcome my trauma and have one suffering less.
:bluepill::redpill::heart:

I might give you some hope: I recently realized that I got traumatized by my parents and the world that I live in, I suppressed it for 1,5 decades, I suffered a lot, but now I realized, that I was just acting cool all the years, and all my pears just got to know the mask that I was wearing hence many of them left me. Coincidentally my looks are mediocre and I'm small, so I could never attract women by looks, but neither could I attract them by game or personality, because I was always masking, never was authentic even though I though I was (but women always realize, they're here to judge men). In the last days I got to discover that there is a true self I was suppressing, and through therapy I hope to save myself, to be authentic at least, maybe just maybe I'll have a chance with females then, if not so, I've at least overcome my trauma and have one suffering less.
:bluepill::redpill::heart:
thk, but why the :bluepill::redpill:?

thk, but why the :bluepill::redpill:?
Because I'm kind of on the purple pill, I recognize redpill, but I hope for some kind of bluepill because I've never seen this world through my own eyes - without depression.
And I hope for salvation for you too :heart: