Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a problem with foids that have a supportive tone of voice

M

MediumDiploma

Philosopher /Supervising Supervisor of Burger King
★★
I have a problem with women that have a supportive tone of voice. However, their actions do the opposite. They display the characteristics of poor character including dishonesty, selfishness, lack of empathy, insensitivity, and impulsiveness. Women with poor character engage in unethical or immoral behavior, such as lying, cheating, stealing, or manipulating men for personal gain. They also lack integrity and the ability to take responsibility for their actions and consistently make poor choices that have negative consequences for those men around them. They are the most deceiving creatures on the planet. They use their tone of voice to massage your state of mind to give you a sense of false optimism to make you do their bidding.

Last edited:
Patronizing someone isn't supportive. I only use "Patronize" for accuracy; it is rare for holes to be capable of any form of logic.

It just comes off as condescending to me. They pity you the same way they would pity a diseased old man, plain virtue signalling. :feelsjuice:

Most women have really fake and annoying voices. Theres only one girl in all my classes who im attracted to because her voice is very soft and girly even though her face and body are mid. I hate foids with bitchy voices or that arrogant air of confidence alot of them have. Its a complete turn-off.

I have a problem with foods that have a supportive tone of voice. However, their actions do the opposite.
That’s why you never listen what or how women say things.

Normie mind games.
They want you to be confused so that you never quite 'understand' their intention.
It is easier to destroy a person when you confuse them with 'supportive' words by making them let down their guard and then ambushing with malice thereafter than to start off with aggression which only just leads to suspicion.
Normies hope you may fall for their words when they themsleves don't care about anything they say.
Normies evilmaxxing as always, why do they always do this?

It is easier to destroy a person when you confuse them with 'supportive' words by making them let down their guard and then ambushing with malice thereafter than to start off with aggression which only just leads to suspicion.

We can reconsider when we see the blue hair dye.

ok IT, infiltrator.

They get high off that feeling of dominating a person.
They are born dark triad but will larp as good people and are always in search of a person or community to blame.
Incels are easy to accuse of anything IRL and online.
No such thing as a good normie with moral values. They don’t exist.
Put a “good moral kind hearted” normie in war and he’ll come out of it committing war crimes and deny any of it if questioned.
Normies know they aren’t good so they have to make sure somebody is painted as the bigger villain. Which is us.
The larping part to share their good characteristics bother me the most.

Same brocel.
Having to be forced to work and deal with normies daily gave me a front row seating view to the true nature of normies.
Evil isn't enough to describe them.
We must celebrate whenever normies die and we must pray they rot in hell. They do not deserve a good life.
Yes, brother. We must.

That’s why you never listen what or how women say things.
sometimes you gotta listen because you work for a company and the foids get really bitchy to the managers when you don't listen and talk to them.

It just comes off as condescending to me. They pity you the same way they would pity a diseased old man, plain virtue signalling. :feelsjuice:
they larp as good people, but they are corrupted to the core.

Most women have really fake and annoying voices. Theres only one girl in all my classes who im attracted to because her voice is very soft and girly even though her face and body are mid. I hate foids with bitchy voices or that arrogant air of confidence alot of them have. Its a complete turn-off.
yes, i hate foids with bitch voices too. like they need to tone it down.

sometimes you gotta listen because you work for a company and the foids get really bitchy to the managers when you don't listen and talk to them.
What would happen if you say you don’t feel like talking?

They are the worst ones imo. Phony as fuck.

So you hate manipulativeness and hypocrisy?

It's pseudo confidence. Just needed to make that clear.