Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel I have a part time job which is located in the high street, and want to kill myself

mcmoohyun

mcmoohyun

Totalenkrieg against Normgroids
-
I'm working in a restaurant as a part timer, which is located in some sort of highly populated and posh neighbourhood. All those restaurants, pubs, cafes, etc.. almost always full of normies and beckys, Chads and stacys. Even worse my shift always ends at late night (later than 10 PM).

Such a horrible nightmare it is. Especially when i'm going back to home at night i always watch full of lovers and bunch of promiscuous slutty clothed foids who are looking for chads while i'm completely exhausted both mentally and physically.

It feels like being Travis Bickle irl

Last edited:
Do not rope. It is what they want…

Find another job is my advice .

travis-bickle-taxi-driver.gif

Days go on and on...they dont end.

I'm working in a restaurant as a part timer, which is located in some sort of highly populated and posh neighbourhood. All those restaurants, pubs, cafes, etc.. almost always full of normies and beckys, Chads and stacys. Even worse my shift always ends at late night (later than 10 PM).

Such a horrible nightmare it is. Especially when i'm going back to home at night i always watch full of lovers and bunch of promiscuous slutty clothed foids who are looking for chads while i'm completely exhausted both mentally and physically.

Is there any hope for you to kpopmaxx ? A lot of SEA foids like kpop if I remember

I know how you feel. I work in a similar environment myself.

Is there any hope for you to kpopmaxx ? A lot of SEA foids like kpop if I remember
You've got to be AT LEAST high-tier normie to changlite for Kpopmaxxing or prettyboymaxxing. I'm not short(5'10, taller than the avg korean male) but muh 2/10 face is the real problem.

We live the same life brother

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back