Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a new idea for a blackpill

H

hindustan_zindabad

ancientcel
★★
But it's too dangerous for me to do right now and I don't have all the necessary tools, I'll need a VPN and some other stuff, but I think it could be among the biggest, even bigger than the atomic blackpill

I'm going to take a highly scientific approach to the experiment, documenting everything, and showing videos of the swipes - doing everything I can to stop all the copes and addressing the most common copes before people can comment them

It's too dangerous for me to do right now though... maybe in a few months so stay tuned

I highly doubt another tinder experiment is going to show anything new if you want a new blackpill try something original. We already know femoids want Chad it isn't a secret

throwzo said:
I highly doubt another tinder experiment is going to show anything new if you want a new blackpill try something original. We already know femoids want Chad it isn't a secret

I can't disclose any further information because I don't want someone to do it before I do but it would blow all the old ones out of the water provided my hypothesis is true

The Atomic Blackpill wasn't anything big or groundbreaking in the first place. Ok degenerate tinder sluts are degenerate tinder sluts. It brought a fuck ton of fakecels, normshits and femoids. If it's something we've never seen before and it's truly groundbreaking and suicide inducing, then let's get it. Otherwise, it will probably be nothing new.

expose married\engaged females