Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a message

NearEnd

NearEnd

A waste of space
★★★★★
I have a message that Im not allowed to share yet and you will never guess what it is no matter how hard you try but I can promise one thing, that message might blow your mind depending on how you look at it. Also, in case you are already wondering when Im going to reveal this message the answer is in my last post which Im going to make after 2 or 3 years on here. After I make this "final" post I will stop posting completely and I will never make my own threads ever again. There is a very specific reason for this which will be clarified in that final post

Now, the current plan is, I will first spend 2 or 3 years on here posting from time to time and something that is very important to note here is that in the background I will be putting together a puzzle of sorts, a puzzle that is very complex yet simple at the same time.
You might be confused now as to what the fuck am I talking about but that is literally the whole point, you are supposed to be confused. Ask yourself the following. If you would already know where all the pieces of the puzzle go, where would be the fun in that? Its a journey after all

Lastly, I think its important to mention that if you have any questions all of them will be answered in the final post. The final post itself will answer all of them simultaneously

Code Orange
embed fail

Last edited:
6apic2

what if this is some artificially created backstory by 3 letter agency agents to be used in the future when they will find some fool who they will use for mass shooting event and then use this series of posts as a proof that it was some deranged incel

what if this is some artificially created backstory by 3 letter agency agents to be used in the future when they will find some fool who they will use for mass shooting event and then use this series of post as a proof that it was some deranged incel
Its not. You have 0 idea. Im neither an FBI agent nor a future ER or whatever you are thinking. As I said all your questions and doubts will be cleared up in that post, that is if you are still going to be active on here in 2 or 3 years time

no shit no one can read your thoughts

what if this is some artificially created backstory by 3 letter agency agents to be used in the future when they will find some fool who they will use for mass shooting event and then use this series of posts as a proof that it was some deranged incel
:giga::giga:

you could control time and fuck all the girls you wanted.

Just make your ascension post already

I have a message that Im not allowed to share yet and you will never guess what it is no matter how hard you try but I can promise one thing, that message might blow your mind depending on how you look at it. Also, in case you are already wondering when Im going to reveal this message the answer is in my last post which Im going to make after 2 or 3 years on here. After I make this "final" post I will stop posting completely and I will never make my own threads ever again. There is a very specific reason for this which will be clarified in that final post

Now, the current plan is, I will first spend 2 or 3 years on here posting from time to time and something that is very important to note here is that in the background I will be putting together a puzzle of sorts, a puzzle that is very complex yet simple at the same time.
You might be confused now as to what the fuck am I talking about but that is literally the whole point, you are supposed to be confused. Ask yourself the following. If you would already know where all the pieces of the puzzle go, where would be the fun in that? Its a journey after all

Lastly, I think its important to mention that if you have any questions all of them will be answered in the final post. The final post itself will answer all of them simultaneously
just leave retard

What are you cooking?

If I ascended I would just leave, I wouldn't make a retarded bragging post
so you know this is a retarded post? so you had a manic episode that lasted a few minutes? :dafuckfeels:

schizophrenia
noun
PSYCHIATRY
  1. a serious mental condition of a type involving a breakdown in the relation between thought, emotion, and behaviour, leading to faulty perception, inappropriate actions and feelings, withdrawal from reality and personal relationships into fantasy and delusion, and a sense of mental fragmentation.

yeah u are a time traveler and the world will end ok nothing special

Just make your ascension post already
this dude has a 7 inch dick, good pheno, light green eyes, curly brown hair, not manlet, average jaw yet claims the biggest truecel on the forum while accusing others of being fakecel. All his failos like his nose and teeth are fixable.

I think theres a good chance he did ascend.

Also open up your profile nigger