Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious i have a message to females and inceltears copers

idk125

idk125

Paragon
★★★★★
you fucking whore degenerates rejecting us because we dont look different like how fucked up is that we rot 24/7 in our lives for hopes of being loved but it wont happen we work so fucking hard just to be loved but dosent work. i genuinely hope you females get teached a lesson because you took it too far with the feminst agenda rejecting men below average and going for chads or high tier normies. last message to inceltears is stop coping we know deep down we are right and you are fucking wrong so why dony you go fuck urself. i have browsed the inceltear reddit and all i see is attempt of gaslighting and projecting ur inescurity to other incels members for speaking the fucking truth. oh no its ur personality bro

ALL OF THEM LOOKS LIKE SKINNY FAT DAMN WANKERS WHITE KNIGHTS AND DERANGED CUCKOLD SOY BOYS FUCKED UP IN THEIR DERANGED FUCKING SMALL LOW I BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THEIT "iT COUPLE OF HOGBEAST AND CURRY DAMN TRANNY GORILLA " NOW FUCKING WAY I WANT TOILET AT LEAST VIRGIN AND SIMILAR TO RILEY REID LITTLE CAPRICE OR KIRA NOIR (IN VIDEO GAME)
yes me and you will find them and fucking rape themin the ass

ALL OF THEM LOOKS LIKE SKINNY FAT DAMN WANKERS WHITE KNIGHTS AND DERANGED CUCKOLD SOY BOYS FUCKED UP IN THEIR DERANGED FUCKING SMALL LOW I BRAINS!!!!!!!!!!! I SAW THEIT "iT COUPLE OF HOGBEAST AND CURRY DAMN TRANNY GORILLA " NOW FUCKING WAY I WANT TOILET AT LEAST VIRGIN AND SIMILAR TO RILEY REID LITTLE CAPRICE OR KIRA NOIR (IN VIDEO GAME)
:feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

You are embarrassing yourself by arguing with them over „rejecting you“.

Would be poetic justice if an IT foid has a incel brother or eventually bears a crotch fruit that grows to less than 5'11. The only way for foids to understand is for their relatives be directly affected by female hypergamy. I wouldn't be laughing if I were them, there is only so many tall chads to go around.

You are embarrassing yourself by arguing with them over „rejecting you“.
i dont really give a fuck about them bro i am just sick and tired of them projecting their hate unto us

Would be poetic justice if an IT foid has a incel brother or eventually bears a crotch fruit that grows to less than 5'11. The only way for foids to understand is for their relatives be directly affected by female hypergamy. I wouldn't be laughing if I were them, there is only so many tall chads to go around.
i agree bro they wont last a day in our shoes

Don't visit IT dawg. It's just a shit hole. Hope more of those fuckers die like that mod who mades fun of us. They're all a bunch of weirdos and they have the cheek to mock us.

Niggas need to check themselves and see what shit bags they are.

i dont really give a fuck about them bro i am just sick and tired of them projecting their hate unto us
You say you don’t give a fuck about them, but "you are tired of their hate“. This doesen’t sound to me like you don’t give a fuck tbh

I will never understand why you guys care what a bunch of subhuman trannies think about you. Do you guys really get a rush when you're posted on IT?

I will never understand why you guys care what a bunch of subhuman trannies think about you. Do you guys really get a rush when you're posted on IT?
nah i am just bored tbh

Don't visit IT dawg. It's just a shit hole. Hope more of those fuckers die like that mod who mades fun of us. They're all a bunch of weirdos and they have the cheek to mock us.

Niggas need to check themselves and see what shit bags they are.
fr bro before calling us evil they are even worse than us

You say you don’t give a fuck about them, but "you are tired of their hate“. This doesen’t sound to me like you don’t give a fuck tbh
i am just bored if you want me to be honest with u