Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

I have a lot of fear of the future.

Serpents reign

Serpents reign

Mythic
★★
I'm short, fat and alone and I'm in my 30s. I don't know how I can continue on another 50 years of this bullshit. Not saying I will make it that long. But still my body is going to hell and it's just downhill from here. I have no career. I have no goals. I have no obligations that mean anything other than my own survival. I'm theorizing the only thing I really should work on right now. Is losing weight and getting in shape. Which is fucking hard to do at my age, but it's not gonna get any easier. I also need to get a career going. I just work at a Restaurant which pays okay enough for me to afford a place to live. But still I really feel like i'm not manning up in life. I have a phobia of driving. I have extreme social anxiety and I really don't like meeting new people. I wish I could be a kid again and live in my own little world. The world had to be so cruel to me. Because I couldn't handle the reality of life. All I want is to be a hermit in the woods far away from civilization.

I'm gonna go columbine in the future (In DOOM)

I think about this everyday. I'm 30.

adam sandler film GIF

I once lost 30kg (94 --> 64) I can give you some advice, but currently I'm 82kg and need to lose a lot of weight myself
Tell me what you did to lose weight?

Join me on my Auschwitz diet, I started it this week so far I'm keeping to it.

I drink only water and eat stale bread once a day, two small breads, they are 150kcal each. Plus I add a bag of jack links for another 100 calories, I eat roughly 400-500kcal a day now

I'll keep it up until I lose 40kgs. I am at 99 right now.

Join me, together we will disprove Jewish lies of muh starvation. Niggers were getting fed 1500kcal a day, they got nothing to complain about.

stop what your doing right now and join the incel protection force

I'm short, fat and alone and I'm in my 30s. I don't know how I can continue on another 50 years of this bullshit. Not saying I will make it that long. But still my body is going to hell and it's just downhill from here. I have no career. I have no goals. I have no obligations that mean anything other than my own survival. I'm theorizing the only thing I really should work on right now. Is losing weight and getting in shape. Which is fucking hard to do at my age, but it's not gonna get any easier. I also need to get a career going. I just work at a Restaurant which pays okay enough for me to afford a place to live. But still I really feel like i'm not manning up in life. I have a phobia of driving. I have extreme social anxiety and I really don't like meeting new people. I wish I could be a kid again and live in my own little world. The world had to be so cruel to me. Because I couldn't handle the reality of life. All I want is to be a hermit in the woods far away from civilization.
you still have 20 comfortable years. Then you can rope and be with God again.
I think I will rope at 50 or 60. Just enjoy your youth and then go back to the source.
Lifefuel tbh

I have a lot of fear of the future
Trucels have no future

alone and I'm in my 30s
Same
I don't know how I can continue on another 50 years of this bullshit.
Trucels are not going to "live" another 50 years even if they don't rope due to how many drugs and alcohol they used to numb the pain
I have no career.
Same but there's no point in wageslaving as a trucel
Is losing weight and getting in shape.
No weight 4 ur face
I have extreme social anxiety and I really don't like meeting new people
Same,also nobody likes trucels irl
All I want is to be a hermit in the woods far away from civilization.
I thought many times about how nice it would be to live far away from scumciety in a cabin in the woods,with no noise pollution from "humans",only the sounds of birds and nature.

sounds like insulin resistance or diabetes which makes weightloss even harder no matter how much effort you put into your diet and exercise. Order some metformin (extended release) from India if you can't get a doctor to prescribe it, or try to get your hands on Ozempic. It's worth a shot.

You will be short and alone, but at least you can control the weight. Don't be in chronic pain.

I know how my future will be like so I don't care.

Who cares about manning up. Foids are womaning down and no one cares. Fucking sluts

Death is inevitable anyways.

Fucking love that song; it captures my anxiety & distress in a succinct way.

Loved to blast that when I went on night drives.
Love me some old school Maiden and Priest from time to time.