Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion I have a lot in common with Elliot Rodger

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
Just like Elliot Rodger, I am a gentleman myself. I am well-mannered, well-behaved, civilized, wise, mature, educated, and intelligent. I have good taste in music, I study politics, philosophy, history, and other subjects in my free time. Additionally, I have good hygiene, I am an articulate speaker, and I also dress nicely.
Here is an idea of how I dress up
PMNYC Fall LB

This is how most guys dress up, lmfao
Pajamas 2048px 1524 2

Females are attracted to the wrong type of men. They are not attracted to civilized and intelligent men such as myself, they are attracted to obnoxious brutes. Modern women are backward, they have the mindset of an ancient primate which is why they go for looks and not personality.

Last edited:
Man has evolved over time and has achieved impressive feats in architecture, the improvement of society, and the recording of history, while women just stay the same. 1000 years can go by, and most of them are just sex objects existing for mans pleasure.

Eliot was a loser you know that right?
He didnt study anything never went to the gym.
All he did was brag about his money.
He was just a spoiled fakecel.
dude was mentally ill.
I really dont understand incels who have a fixation on blonde stacies.
No reason to be a baby you can accept the fact and move on , if you plan on ascending dont try with stacies thats just dumb.

The idiot went to a party talked to some stacies then got beat up by chadsx what did he he expect .
He wasnt intelligent just had fancy clothes.
Had 0 charisma dont look up to that guy he died a bigger loser than he was.

There are better role models out there

i would like to dress nice but i dont leave my house

Eliot was a loser you know that right?
He didnt study anything never went to the gym.
All he did was brag about his money.
He was just a spoiled fakecel.
dude was mentally ill.
I really dont understand incels who have a fixation on blonde stacies.
No reason to be a baby you can accept the fact and move on , if you plan on ascending dont try with stacies thats just dumb.

The idiot went to a party talked to some stacies then got beat up by chadsx what did he he expect .
He wasnt intelligent just had fancy clothes.
Had 0 charisma dont look up to that guy he died a bigger loser than he was.

There are better role models out there
IT Troon detected

Just spitting facts .
Incel but I dont respect Eliot Rodger he was cringe af
Tbf I agree with some of ur statements, but ultimately er made lots of publicity for us because of his manifesto despite of his flaws

Tbf I agree with some of ur statements, but ultimately er made lots of publicity for us because of his manifesto despite of his flaws
Any idiot can make a manifesto and make incels more popular.

You're from SoCal as well right? Eerily similar

Are you hapa like ER? Hapas are the ugliest first generation mutts ever. Even my friends say I look like I have down syndrome.

Are you hapa like ER? Hapas are the ugliest first generation mutts ever. Even my friends say I look like I have down syndrome.
Im 60% native American and 40% European, do I count as a happy or a mutt

Then make it and we'll see if it gets popular without going ER
Thats the thing , I'd never do anything that dumb.

Only dummies who cant handle the black pill lose their minds because we live in a bluepilled world.

when you ER you prove you are mental

Same here, dress in a casual/formal manner

I have more in common with Seung Hui Cho (in CrossFire)

tbh every incel should try lookmaxx and self-improvement and yet still fail to get female attention and respect from peers before calling themselves an incel. Bone, race, and height cannot be improved.

FUCKING I AM ALSO AUTISTIC AND RICH CEL LIKE ELLIOT RODGER I WANT WHITE ARYAN BLONDE SORWHORITY STACE I WILL PERSONALLY BURN AT THE STAKE ANYONE WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT OUT SAINT

Thats the thing , I'd never do anything that dumb.

Only dummies who cant handle the black pill lose their minds because we live in a bluepilled world.

when you ER you prove you are mental
So you can't do it

FUCKING I AM ALSO AUTISTIC AND RICH CEL LIKE ELLIOT RODGER I WANT WHITE ARYAN BLONDE SORWHORITY STACE I WILL PERSONALLY BURN AT THE STAKE ANYONE WHO TALK SHIT ABOUT OUT SAINT
Lol.
But you're not a chad so why want something that you cant have I dont get it

Because it’s what my brain naturally craves stfu and kys faggot
Your brain naturally craves for blondes?
Then you're a weak cuck

So why are you saying everyone can if you can't (doesn't matter if it's because you're smarter than this)?
Cause I understand logic and you dont.
Anyway ER fag not gonna explain to you

Just spitting facts .
Incel but I dont respect Eliot Rodger he was cringe af
Dude teamkilled 3 our own and was a extreme nepo baby narcissist. He gives a bad look to all incels.

I am a gentleman myself. I am well-mannered, well-behaved, civilized, wise, mature, educated, and intelligent. I have good taste in music, I study politics, philosophy, history, and other subjects in my free time. Additionally, I have good hygiene, I am an articulate speaker, and I also dress nicely.
Most incels are like that. These are easy things to do. Simps and foids (who don't do half of these) accuse us of not doing them as gaslighting and projection.

Man has evolved over time and has achieved impressive feats in architecture, the improvement of society, and the recording of history, while women just stay the same. 1000 years can go by, and most of them are just sex objects existing for mans pleasure.
Very true. Thousand years of existence and foids don't evolve past being holes.

Blonde hair isn't even my favourite; I like dark hair more.