Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a job interview tomorrow

FucktheFBI

FucktheFBI

I love my wife Ochako Uraraka
★★★★★
I'm about to leave my current job due to it being managed by a foid who hates my fucking guts and I needs the help how to respond to this gay ass question

"Why are you leaving your current employer"

Please do not put stupid joke answers.

Because I have outgrown the position and I am looking for new opportunities and experiences.

I'm about to leave my current job due to it being managed by a foid who hates my fucking guts and I needs the help how to respond to this gay ass question

I found employment somewhere else, Thats it. Just say that

I am leaving my current employer due to my personal feelings that I have outgrown the position that I held there and the lack of opportunities to advance in my former career.

think about connellys juicy tits during the interview

A good way to answer this is to focus on an idea you had in your last job, and how you can do it better at this job. As an example, if you quit mcdonalds and go to wendys, say you want to work at wendys because you don't agree with mcdonalds method of food prep, and you think it will be better here.

How did it go?

Just give a generic answer like seeking greater opportunities.