Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious I have a hole in my heart

Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
I was born with it. Even at 19, it still hasn't closed up. Last time i got check for it was about 3 years ago, and it still was open, but had gotten noticeably smaller. My doctor said it would probably NEVER fully close. So i'll have a hole in my heart for my whole life basically. Weird little thing to post about, but it's 6am and i have nothing else i can think about to post right now.

inb4 "the hole in your heart is a sign you'll never have love" and "it never began"

Volcel if you wouldnt.

Did you even belived in love in the first place?
And does it hurt?
I've always and still do believe in love. inb4 "bluepilled"

As to if it hurts, physically i can not feel the hole, nor derive pain from it.

If you were asking me "does it hurt that you'll never have love" then yea, i'm sad i'll never be able to experience it :feelsbadman:
Volcel if you wouldnt.
3 years ago it was smaller than the size of a quarter, so you'd have to be an UBER dicklet to fit

My friend from finland has hole in his heart too

I guess your physical body matches your mind then, at least I would imagine it does. My inceldom is a pretty lonely experience.

Mine just disappeared after a few years

Wtf just have a hole in your heart theory.

How do people get 'em jfl?
Ded srs tbhbth

Tbhtbhbh
Congenital heart defects are relatively common as far as birth defects go. Formation of the organ systems in the embryo is a complicated process and by the third or fourth week of pregnancy I believe that the primitive heart has already began to beat. Women would not even know they are pregnant by this time I believe it about coincides with their first missed period. Women might unknowingly expose themselves to conditions that affect their child's development.

Congenital heart defects are relatively common as far as birth defects go. Formation of the organ systems in the embryo is a complicated process and by the third or fourth week of pregnancy I believe that the primitive heart has already began to beat. Women would not even know they are pregnant by this time I believe it about coincides with their first missed period. Women might unknowingly expose themselves to conditions that affect their child's development.
High IQ tbhthbhthb ded srs
b u d d y
o
y
o

thx for info ngl tbhtbhngl tbhngl

I had 5 holes in my heart when i was born, but they had all close up naturally. Interesting to see someone else with it.

My father thought I had one because I complained about having to lift heavy weights all the time both in his house and at the blue-collar work he got for me there. But I went to the doctor and my heart is fine, I'm just lazy.

I have a figurative one. I plan on making a literal one by shooting myself.

There’s a hole in my head where the rain comes in.

That is some literal shit.
A literal hole in one's heart.